• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Working out with a new tattoo?

Dont worry about it. I have lots of tats and Ive trained an hour after getting a tat. They havent been affected adversely.

I got my tattoo at Primal Instincts in Keswick, Ontario. They're very good in there, really nice. And their cleaning is amazing...they go to great lengths.
That place you're looking to get yours, looks good.
Good luck!!
:cdn:

Just to add on to this thread, I made a REALLY STUPID mistake. I just got a huge red and black nautical star on my left ribs tattooed on me forever. I LOVE the tattoo, but the ribs, horrible spot for a tattoo. I have my back and leg done and the pain on the ribs was realistically twice as bad as the others. Anyways, this isn't the bad part. The bad part is I leave for BMQ at St. Jean on Saturday with a tattoo that isn't nearly as healed as I hoped it would be. This is going to make things much harder. I figure if I can do all my training with a left side that is tight and uncomfortable, I can get through any training they send my way

You don't have to wait at all between the chair and the gym. Just put lots of the tattoo goo on it, and suck it up.

I've got most of my torso done now, it's no big deal to hit the gym right after.

Back