• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wish me luck!

• Thread starter Deleted member 58853
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 58853

Hello, all! This is my first post, so if you get the feeling that I'm a little new to all this, it's because I am. Lol :)

A little bit about myself:

I applied online for the new CEOTP Pilot Training program, and I just sent in the documentation they asked for a few days ago. I'm pretty excited.

I hope to be a transport pilot. I'm all about the big planes, they really just fascinate me so much. Kinda like farm girls and big trucks, I suppose lol. :p

I was an Air Cadet.

I worked this summer as a Civilian Instructor at a Cadet Camp. Probably the best summer of my life so far :)

I volunteer at the local Air Cadet Squadron as the Band Officer.

I'm working on getting my Private Pilot's License at the moment. Time in the cockpit is money more than well spent, I must say :D

For now, I'm sitting here with my fingers crossed that I get to move onto the next step. I've done my best to try to make myself the most competitive candidate possible, but you can never ever know for sure. Wish me luck! Any advice you may have for me is more than welcome.

Hey! Best of luck!

I hope to apply as a pilot myself in a few years, always regretted not being in cadets as a kid.

Sounds like you've got a good shot, again, good-luck! :)

-Kristen

littleflygirl said:
Any advice you may have for me is more than welcome.

Lots here ( in case you have not yet seen it ).

The "So You Want To Be A Pilot" Merged Thread
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/12744.0

Good luck!

Back