• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Winnipeg Police Service

HItorMiss

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Looking for a contact in the WPS to talk about recruiting and lifestyle etc....

I'm a 12 yr Member of the CF ready to go on to something new, have heard good things about the WPS so I figured I would start my search there. More on my mil quals and service when the contact asks.

Thank you to anyone able to help

if you send me your email I'll send it to a guy who's with WPS.

I'm done with the CF...

That and I still have self respect, so I'll go be a REAL Cop  ;)

BulletMagnet said:
I'm done with the CF...

:facepalm:

Really? I know there's a smiley there, but I still think this is going too far.

Scott
Staff

Scott said:
:facepalm:

Really? I know there's a smiley there, but I still think this is going too far.

Scott
Staff

I agree....don't let frustration rule you.....

Sorry that was an inside joke between myself and a former member of the recruit Pl I instructed on this summer.

Appologies to any MPs

BulletMagnet said:
I'm done with the CF...

Hahaha. You gained your experience with the same organization I am, I'm just in a better trade. It's good to see your finally starting to see the light though. I'm impressed.

Do they make small enough Duty Belts for your waist? I can cut a few inches off my old one and send it to you if you can't find one. ;)

Precept said:
Hahaha. You gained your experience with the same organization I am, I'm just in a better trade. It's good to see your finally starting to see the light though. I'm impressed.

Do they make small enough Duty Belts for your waist? I can cut a few inches off my old one and send it to you if you can't find one. ;)

You're funny.... this from someone who is maybe 110lbs soaking wet eh... when you can keep up to me on PT then we can talk.

Enjoy Borden and the MP School. I may be done with the Canadian Forces but that in no way means I think anyone joining has made a mistake regardless of element or trade (Well maybe those people joining the navy but I digress  ;D ). I`m done for my own reasons and choices which when I am a civi I will gladly share until then they are simply my reasons.

Rigger Thanks I may need some black kit for my follow on career and I will be looking your way as per  :nod:

EDIT: Spelling

BulletMagnet said:
You're funny.... this from someone who is maybe 110lbs soaking wet eh... when you can keep up to me on PT then we can talk.

Enjoy Borden and the MP School. I may be done with the Canadian Forces but that in no way means I think anyone joining has made a mistake regardless of element or trade (Well maybe those people joining the navy but I digress  ;D ). I`m done for my own reasons and choices which when I am a civi I will galdly share until then they are simply my reasons.

Rigger Thanks I may need some black kit for my follow on career and I will be looking your way as per  :nod:

153, but who's counting? You didn't have the pleasure of joining us for PT often, so I don't know where I stand. Although I'll be realistic and concede that I would have some catching up to do. Don't get me wrong...we both know I'd kick your ass though. :bowing:

I love where I am right now. I think it's the best place for me at this point in my career. I was talking more about you leaving your current trade/tasking and getting into LE. You're going from one extreme to the other. I wish ya the best. I've heard good things about the Calgary Police Service. Was one of the spots I was looking into before I got my Job Offer.

BulletMagnet said:

Enjoy Borden and the MP School. I may be done with the Canadian Forces but that in no way means I think anyone joining has made a mistake regardless of element or trade (Well maybe those people joining the navy but I digress  ;D ). I`m done for my own reasons and choices which when I am a civi I will galdly share until then they are simply my reasons.

Anytime for you...if I am not out in Alberta working...can always do it on days off when I get home for a visit

Back