• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Will you vote NDP in the next election?

Sure I would if the sky was purple and grass was orange. This is the funniest topic I have ever seen on this site. I would like to thank the guy who started it because he is a comedian.

If the NDP had done only half as much for Canada as the CF has done for Afghanistan, I might think about it.

Well, that didn't last long !    Nah.

Drummy

Let's look at the NDP policy during the height of the Cold War:

They were in favor of reducing the size of the CF in the 1980's, in order to display to the USSR we were willing to be peaceful.
The NDP were always onside with Pierre Elliot when it came to military budget cuts.
The NDP Defence critic, Dawn Black...she has no clue.....well I think you don't need any explanation when I say that the terms "NDP" and "Defence" are oxymoronic.
Putting it plainly and simply...the NDP detest the military and anything that smacks of authority, other than their own sense of self importance.

I would surmise that you all will gues my answer is a resounding NO! :cdn:

OldSolduer said:
Putting it plainly and simply...the NDP detest the military and anything that smacks of authority, other than their own sense of self importance.

Unless it was their authority and they used the military like their brethren Lenin, Stalin, Mao and the rest.

Look at what happened to Ontario with Bob Rae. I hope that was enough to learn our lesson.

Southern Boy said:
Look at what happened to Ontario with Bob Rae. I hope that was enough to learn our lesson.

Yep. If they want to finally lose Ontario, all the libs have to do is make Rae the leader. Rae Days are still hauntingly fresh in the minds of Ontarians, along with his communist free fall spending spree that just about bankrupted us.

Thucydides said:
The Liberals have been steering hard to the left under Mr. Dion, and seem mystified to discover

......that they are on a Head on Collision with  Mad Max's Big Rig......

Good Story line for a Fox movie of the weak..(not week)

One thing these retards miss, when they say nobody ever won a war in afghanistan, is that if the british and the russians lost, who won?
The Afghanis of course. And whose side are we on? The afghanis of course. We can't lose. Unless we give up.

edgar said:
One thing these retards miss, when they say nobody ever won a war in afghanistan, is that if the british and the russians lost, who won?
The Afghanis of course. And whose side are we on? The afghanis of course. We can't lose. Unless we give up.

"Afghans" would be the term you are looking for.

"Afghanis" is the name of their money

Why would I vote for a party who's stated aim is to eliminate my source of employment?

Back