• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Will the CP Gear Single Mag Pouch fit a Garmin 60CSx

Arctic Acorn

Reaction score
I recently picked up a Garmin 60CSx, and I'm shopping around for a simple, sturdy case to keep it in. I went to the CP Gear website, and I looked at two options: The purpose-build Garmin 60 Case, and the single mag pouch (SMP).

Has anyone here tried to use the SMP for a Garmin 60 GPS? It looks like it would fit without a problem (looking at my GPS in one hand, with an imaginary C7 mag/Browning HP in the other), but I'm hesitant to order one without some feedback.

Thanks much!

Otto

0tto Destruct said:
I recently picked up a Garmin 60CSx, and I'm shopping around for a simple, sturdy case to keep it in. I went to the CP Gear website, and I looked at two options: The purpose-build Garmin 60 Case, and the single mag pouch (SMP).

Has anyone here tried to use the SMP for a Garmin 60 GPS? It looks like it would fit without a problem (looking at my GPS in one hand, with an imaginary C7 mag/Browning HP in the other), but I'm hesitant to order one without some feedback.

Thanks much!

Otto

Suggest you contact Matt Fisher he will be able to help you.

I actually have been in touch with Mr. Fisher about this. He was very helpful, and I was hoping to find someone here who had a similar idea, and hear from them as well.

For those of you out there who own a Garmin 60, I eventually found a great pouch for it.

http://www.granitegear.com/products/accessories/shoulderpocket.html

It fits a wee bit snug, but it works very well, and it's easy to mount onto a number of bags. The ends can also be clipped together to make a belt loop.

For those in the HRM, the Trail Shop on Quinpool sells them for $18.

I seriously looked at it, but the whole rig is 40 bucks, plus tax/shipping, which was outside my budget. Just getting the inner pouch doesn't give you any attachment options.

Back