• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WiFi in Esquimalt Shacks?

SkyZ

Inactive
Reaction score
Me and a few guys are getting sent down to Esquimalt for 2 weeks and we are going to be staying in the shacks there. No one has been there before so I figured I'd ask here. Is there available WiFi in the shacks? The only information on what shacks they are is the name "Workpoint".

Workpoint has several buildings which house quarters. My guess is you will be in one of the old style buildings used as temporary lodging and not for long term stay. I highly doubt the shacks have wifi but a lot of area restaurants (Timmies) do. Timmies is a short ( 3 blocks up hill) walk from Workpoint.

Unfortunately, there's no wifi in the shacks.

As was previously mentioned your best bet for wifi would be a nearby restaurant. In addition to the Timmies, there's a McDonald's and a Serious Coffee at the nearby strip mall that have wifi.

Thanks for the replies. Another question I'm getting asked is if the shacks are just a bed and a bath or is there a TV in there aswell?

SkyZ said:
Thanks for the replies. Another question I'm getting asked is if the shacks are just a bed and a bath or is there a TV in there aswell?

Your're likely staying in 1092 or the other older building. It's an old school 4 beds per room plus desks kinda building. There are common rooms in those buildings that have TV's in them.

Back