• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wich is the best reserve unit in HRM for a supply tech?

TruckerJeff

Inactive
Reaction score
My wife is looking to join the reserves as supply tech...she wanted to join the airforce res but there might not be a position for her(she should find out monday). Her other options are 723 comm sqn or HMCS Scotian.  She doesn't want to go to sea would that be a problem with Scotian?
She wants a unit where she has a good chance of working a little bit more than 1 night a week.....

Thanks for the input!!

There is a component of 36 Service Battalion (formerly 33 Svc Bn) located in Windsor Park.  They have a...supply company?  now (not sure what the new org looks like with the consolidation of Res Svc Bn's).  You'll find most PRes Supp Techs there, would be my guess and they are the ones that actively recruit Supply Techs.

Eye In The Sky said:
There is a component of 36 Service Battalion (formerly 33 Svc Bn) located in Windsor Park.  They have a...supply company?  now (not sure what the new org looks like with the consolidation of Res Svc Bn's).  You'll find most PRes Supp Techs there, would be my guess and they are the ones that actively recruit Supply Techs.

Yeah I know...but they have 0 supply positions opened at the momen :-\

Really?  Good for them, but bad for your wife.

You could try the reserve MP unit in Lwr Sackville.  Did you speak to the 36 Bde recruiters?  They would likely do the recruiting for 723 now as well.

I don't know about Scotian at all, but I don't think a Cl A reservist would sail that much...think being the key word, I only know Scotian to drive by it.  8)

The MCDVs do not have position for supply Techs or RMS clerks on board. Their class B employment is supporting from shore positions in the MOG. So working with HMCS SCOTIAN is an option.

kratz said:
The MCDVs do not have position for supply Techs or RMS clerks on board. Their class B employment is supporting from shore positions in the MOG. So working with HMCS SCOTIAN is an option.

Now that sounds real good!! I'll let ehr know!

Back