• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who knew parallel parking could be so addicting?

12.06 with a score of 41.42.  I think it must be the angle of approach who is used to driving straight a parking space anyways.  It reminds me of the Seinfled episode wheretwo cars meet at the same parking space in front of Jerry's apartment. 

It certainly isn't a Quebec rue or the cars would be much closer together with dents in the front and rear ends of the cars.  Perhaps my nightmares of driver's ed class are slowing me down.  "Take your foot off the instructor brake pedal gramps I know what I'm doing."

Well done to those who has mastered it.

Yes 3.8 seconds with a great score of 130.42 Yes your right addicting.  :warstory:  now the trick is to do that for my drivers test...lol...

What was your score? 3.76 seconds does not mean much if your score is -115. :p

YA well i managed to get the car stuck on the upper car and it wouldn't come free, beat that

More practice has me down to 8.43 and a score of 59.27.  I think I will sleep comfortably tonight knowing that practice makes a difference. 

I hate this game.

Back