• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who are our active members?

What is your current status?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirCanuck

Inactive
Reaction score
So.  I did a search (quickly mind you, I'm just having a morning coffee before I head of to campus - gotta make those 4th year classes!  ::)) and I couldn't find any information on this.  I have often found myself wondering what the numbers are as far as officers versus enlisted, but that lead me to just plain wondering about who all our active members were!  So, let us know.

*EDIT: if you don't see the category that best suits you (I think I have all pertinent ones up there, but hey, you could be extra special  ;D ) don't vote for one that doesn't fit; let me know and I'll add it.

cheers all
AC

ps don't think this has been done before.  forgive me if it has.

well, im in application process for ROTP.. is that Aspiring member? hehe

Personally, I'm not sure why anyone would care how many officers vs. enlisted we have.

purely a matter of curiosity, that's all.  Just a question of demographics - I am in a marketing/business aviation program at university and sometimes I can't help but look at a group of people and wonder who it's composed of, that's all.

AirCanuck said:
purely a matter of curiosity, that's all.  Just a question of demographics - I am in a marketing/business aviation program at university and sometimes I can't help but look at a group of people and wonder who it's composed of, that's all.

Oh don't worry, you'll get over that soon after grad  :D

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/22010.0.html

I think we should go with the 53 pager already in progress.
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back