• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where do you work?

Those who are in the Navy, where do you work?

• Total voters

Seaman_Navy

Inactive
Reaction score
I work at the Quebec naval reserve unit (HMCS Montcalm) as an NCI Op (R275) and I'll transfer to reg. force in the same trade. I should be transfered in the next few months. what about you ?

I want to go for my joint...army engineers clearance diving

I work in an office in Vancouver. Am still in the application process for nav res (HMCS Discovery), I've applied for naval communicator. Hoping for the call any day now :)

McGowan said:

Thats not what seaman_navy is looking for. Please read carefully next time.  ::)

I said CFB Halifax, but I'm actually on the HMCS Montreal.  (Up in Norway right now!!!  Join the Navy, See the world!!!)

I'd say that you'll probably end up doing some sort of training course when you get out here, then head to a ship for some sailing....although I'm not 100% sure on the coursing, it'd depend on your current qual level.

NavyShooter

Just trying to finish up my QL3 out here in beautiful British California.

McGowan said:

There's no such animal as an Army Engineer Clearance Diver.... ::)

CHIMO...Kat

I voted Halifax, but I'm currently stationed in CFS St. John's at the moment.  I was just in Halifax, and it is the closest base.

absent_element said:
Just trying to finish up my QL3 out here in beautiful British California.

much more beautiful this week than last! it's 31 c in vancouver today ;D

NavComm you'll probably get a call soon and probably be on your basic training in Borden, Ontario this summer. Are all your tests done? You're in fact waiting for a call?

Seaman_Navy said:
NavComm you'll probably get a call soon and probably be on your basic training in Borden, Ontario this summer. Are all your tests done? You're in fact waiting for a call?

Yes, my file is still in Borden. I spoke to the recruiter Friday and she says she's checking daily with the recruiting centre to see when files come back. I'm waiting for the call!

"Work" can be used so loosely LOL!  I am part of CFB Esquimalt working on HMCS Whitehorse

navymich said:
"Work" can be used so loosely LOL!   I am part of CFB Esquimalt working on HMCS Whitehorse

Tsk tsk... didn't realize things were so quiet on WHI these days LOL

See you in Portland!

Esqimalt, FMF Eng Nav Arc HST...and really working too. Will be heading to HMCS Regina in late August. I'd go tommorow.

What is better CFB Esquimalt or CFB Halifax? For people who have been to both.

Back