• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

When will we know?

Hey Therock198,

Congratulations to pass the MPAC assessment, did they (Recruit Centre) tell you that you will be receiving another phone call to say that you made it or just that you made the list?  Did the Recruit Centre tell you that they will be sending you an official letter saying that you are in?

I and others from the 2nd MPAC session are still awaiting an answer.

Thanks for all the info!

Frenchy

Hey TheRock198,

Thank to reply back to me toward the information, I was on the second week (26 to 30 september, 2005) of the MPAC and I was with the English group. So Far none of us, didn't heard anything from the recruit center. How many of you was on the MPAC on the first group in french and English. Us the second group (around 34 individual) maybe 12 french and 22 English something around that number about yourself (group). Keep us inform of the progress and congratulation again !

PS: Xarmy ... have a nice day !!!

Frenchy

Hey TheRock198,

I got my phone call this morning for Military Police and I am leaving on January 9, 2006 for my basic training. One of my buddy on my group of MPAC leaving on November 14, 2005 for his basic training. I be seeing you over they during basic training. Until this time take care !

Frenchy,

For my I was on the second MPAC 27-29Sept.   I didn't get any news yet.   There's still hope, but I try not to think about it to much.   I realy don't want to call just in case i wasn't selected .....lol Colisse.....

Guess I'll just wait.

To all that made it good job guys and Good Luck and Have fun

and to all those that didn't make it this time... well guys dont quit try again and keep trying untill you get in!!!!!

GL to all and have fun

Sim

Wooo Hooo finally got the call yesterday  :eek: from my NEW file manager. That's right boys and gals I'm heading off to the MPAC in December from the 13th - 15th. Hope to see some of you there. If some of you are also heading off in December drop me a line. Well until then see ya, and good luck.  :salute:

Cyr

Personnel for the Dec 2005 MPAC were chosen off the waiting list for the Sept 2005 MPAC.  There will not be another MPAC until Sept 2006.

I was wondering, the people that went on the MPAC on 23rd-26th of sept. How many of u's have been given a date as to when the next QL3 is running.

Thank's and let me know. I was on that one and too have been excepted.

D-C

Not to discourage anybody but everybody that went on the MPAC in Sept, were selected.... BUT that doesn't mean you will get a offer, you could be on that list till next year and never hear from the army.  From my point of view they just keep us on that list to make sure if anybody that had an offer refuses we are there to fill the empty spot...lol

Remember there's a MPAC in January, if they score better then us, we go down the ladder some more witch makes our chances of getting in worst then it is now.

Sim

A Cpl, in Montreal told me that theres' a English one in December and a french one in January.... a guy I know got is call for the MPAC witch is on the 13th on December...

Personnel for the Dec 2005 MPAC were chosen off the waiting list for the Sept 2005 MPAC.  There will not be another MPAC until Sept 2006.

As to there being a Franco serial in Jan don't really care as I was referring to Anglo ones only.

I don't have a clue.

I think they rank by language first then score:

English               French
10                       10
9                          9
8                          8
7....                      7....

I was told by the Cpl in charge of my file in Montreal that in January I could receive a call for an offer or NOT! after the other MPAC.  

For me I think there's no chance that the people on the waiting list will be call after the other MPAC but then again you never know!

Sim

and thats just what I think!   lol

Your information sounds good but since I have no MP applicants I have moved on to more pressing things like ROTP and reserves.  Good Luck.

Back