• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

when will i get the call?

smith

Inactive
Reaction score
I passed my cfat, physical fittness test, interview and physical with no problems all in one day around the end of september. I was wondering if anyone knows or could guess when i might get the call to leave to BMQ. Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

smith said:
I passed my cfat, physical fittness test, interview and physical with no problems all in one day around the end of september. I was wondering if anyone knows or could guess when i might get the call to leave to BMQ. Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe you should phone your CFRC and ask them why they replaced your medical with a second physical  ;)

smith said:
I passed my cfat, physical fittness test, interview and physical with no problems all in one day around the end of september. I was wondering if anyone knows or could guess when i might get the call to leave to BMQ. Any imput would be greatly appreciated.eta

What about your  background check and what occupation are you applying for?  Details, Details!!!!

Any legal problems?

My interviewer told me I'd probably start my BMQ sometime from January-Febuary, but I got the call on Oct 3rd, (Completed all my tests on Sept.22) telling me I could go to BMQ on Nov 7th.

Sorry about the mistake. I meant medical examination and I am not sure if my background check is finished but I know it will come back ok - i've never been in trouble. Also im going into the infantry if that helps.
thanks for any info.

well have you been swor in yet? u kind of need that too and are you going reg force or reserve?

Well, I guess now that i'm on the other side of the grass, I can finally say:

Use the search function located on the top left of your screen. You'll find all of your answers that way.

What I can tell you though, is that whenever they call you, they call you. Don't quit your day job...stay in school...yada yada. Basically I just had my medical sent away a few weeks ago...I had a second interview transfering from reserves to regular force..they told me i'll most likely be heading off in 1-2 months. So I say wait a few weeks because it's going to take 3-6 weeks for your medical to get processed.

I called the cfrc and they told me my medical and my reliability check had come back with no problems and that i was meritlisted.

I was wondering if anyone knows or could guess when i might get the call to leave to BMQ. Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

3 days 7 hours and 22 minutes   ;D

Merit listed? So now you play the follow up / waiting game....

how long does it take before u recive the call to go to saint jean and does the type of trade matter?
im going into artillery

That depends on a lot of things mostly pertaining to you and where you are at in the recruiting system.  Perhaps next time post a little background besides "I am going into artillery" and it will help others answer your questions better and try the search function too.

It all depends on when the next course starts in St. Jean or Borden. You could wait as little as a couple of weeks or a couple of months. Trust me I went through the same thing not to long ago. Like others have been saying, don't quit your day job. Make the most of the time you have now by getting in shape. The better shape you're in the better you'll do in BMQ. Good luck and I hope the call comes soon.

:salute: :cdn:

Bradboy is correct, do not quit your day job, I was selected in oct and I am still waiting for the call.  Also, take Bradboys advice on the shape thing, you can never be in good enough shape.

all the best

Bradboy said:
  It all depends on when the next course starts in St. Jean or Borden. You could wait as little as a couple of weeks or a couple of months. Trust me I went through the same thing not to long ago. Like others have been saying, don't quit your day job. Make the most of the time you have now by getting in shape. The better shape you're in the better you'll do in BMQ. Good luck and I hope the call comes soon.

:salute: :cdn:

When is the next course is St. Jean starting?

George Wallace said:
Basically....every Monday?

In this case yes but I don't know the dates for the ones after these two so I don't know.  In the past they have run them every two weeks starting on a Monday.

the BMQ i'm on starts Feb 20th. I'm in reg force infantry. I know another one is starting earlier, on Feb 8th. Maybe there are even more start dates, I don't know.

Some people must learn to "Pay Attention to Detail" if they want to go anywhere in the CF.    ::)

Back