• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

When was the last time artillery was needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if he has a history, then I'll just wedge this foot out of my mouth...

No problem Goober. Defending another is not a bad thing I suppose.

I think this thread outlived its usefullness a long time ago and should be locked.

Goober said:
I guess the saying "The only dumb question, is the one left unasked" went right out the window in this thread. God forbid that some guy, who doesn't know anything about what is used in a modern battlefield try to further his education just a little bit, by asking a question.

Goober,

He's getting this treatment because he's been here before. Claims to have served with the Brit army and now wants to join ours. He's not someone just passing through. He also claims to know his stuff. We've also had to deal with him on more passionate subjects than this. So I would suggest that you reserve your judgement for someone or something you know about and don't question or chastise the people who have dealt with this kind before. At least not til you know the facts, which you could have found by searching for his previous posts. You've been here before.

OK, I see i posted at the same time.

I agree about the lock and it shall be.

Just to defend Goober, most of his "nice" posts are gone so unless he was involved he couldn't know.
Time for this thread to take the big sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back