• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What should GTFX do?

mariomike said:
Let's hope the folks at St. Jean are as kind-hearted.  :)

Many many years ago, definitely not.  These days, maybe a bit more so.......hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SihQghhTg4

Getting my ass kicked physically and mentally is what intrigues me most.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

GTFX said:
Getting my ass kicked physically and mentally is what intrigues me most.

Masochism can be a valuable job skill.  :)

You make a valid point... Guess I got a plan b now 😂

Cfrc Toronto is literally impossible to get a hold of.. Breaks my heart weeeòoooò.

GTFX said:
Cfrc Toronto is literally impossible to get a hold of.. Breaks my heart weeeòoooò.

Don't forget...  :)

Attachments

• flat,800x800,075,f_u2.jpg
    flat,800x800,075,f_u2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 184
Hmm... Tried, still nothing 😂

GTFX said:
Hmm... Tried, still nothing 😂

Are you sure they have your correct contact information? They might be calling the wrong number.

Yeah I'm certain they do. Still waiting.. Going on 8 or 9 weeks, I've lost track. I call almost everyday... But haven't been able to reach anyone. Still hoping.

GTFX said:
Still waiting.. Going on 8 or 9 weeks, I've lost track. I call almost everyday... But haven't been able to reach anyone. Still hoping.

Hang in there, GTFX. They say hope is the last thing that dies in a wo/man.

Good luck!

Attachments

• joe.jpg
    joe.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 189
Everyone's going to bmq and im over here like 😩 when going to be my time...

GTFX said:
Everyone's going to bmq and im over here like 😩 when going to be my time...

Try not to stress about the wait too much, I know it can be a pain but in my opinion it isn't the worst thing that could happen to you. I was on track to get in and start Summer BMQ (Pres) but had a hiccup with the medical. I was a little annoyed at the time (Not too much, I'm young and all) but looking back, I realize how much I improved during the ~5 months I've been waiting, whether it be physically or mentally. As I've been told before: You're going to have to wait for things often when in the military, so you might as well get used to it. I know what I say doesn't bear much weighting (not even sworn in yet) but from what my experiences, I just feel that the wait shouldn't be taken as a bad thing. It'll be nice if we get in but there's always a way to improve yourself, or something new you can learn to better prepare yourself for what's next. Take the ball and roll with it; good luck!

Back