• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What religion do you consider yourself

So what do you consider yourself

• Total voters

Ex-Dragoon

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
No attacks on any religion in this poll or inapporopriate comments on someones beliefs. If you do you will be placed on Warning.

If I forgot one of the major ones hold off on your vote, IM me and I will add it.

And when you all think about it all religions can be broken down into several sects. So pick the one more appropriate.

Question: if "Christian" is broken into Roman Catholic and Protestant and Muslim is on its own, should (a) RC and Protestant be merged or (b) Muslim separated by Sunni and Shia?

FWIW, There are several variants of Catholocism, such as Roman, Eastern and so forth.

Let's not forget Jedi! 

Ha ha ha.... ahem...

It actually is an officially recognized religion in the UK.

Seriously?  Jedi is a recognized religion in the UK?  Oh dear.

Do you ever have moments when your Jedi powers fail you?  Usually in older buildings, say, or buildings with doors that spin around and around in circles?

Voodoo. Roll the chicken bones on the turret prior to any op.    ;D

Regards

I chose to vote Other because while I believe in Christianity, I do not support any one belief that was listed.

"Other"

What is?

Seems like there is a large population here that herald the God of Other.

Is this some Norse or Saxon religion?

dileas

tess

Jedi? If thats an actual religion i'm converting, i'm pretty sure I can move objects with my mind :)

Everbrat said:

Do you ever have moments when your Jedi powers fail you?  Usually in older buildings, say, or buildings with doors that spin around and around in circles?

Poor first post.

Jedi as a religion is no more "out there" than scientology for example.

I'm not religious but I consider myself spiritual.  I enjoy the native american (Apache) outlook on mothernature, the spirit world and the spirit that moves through all things.

Flawed Design said:
Poor first post.

Technically speaking, fifth post ...

(not all are count )

Add :

This is techically my 2530 post, which mean I post "often" in my lane ;) ...

slowmode said:
Jedi? If thats an actual religion i'm converting, i'm pretty sure I can move objects with my mind :)

I'd have to be a Jedi Master.  I do a lot of things with my mind.  I have run the Boston Marathon.  Climbed Mount Olympus.  Dated No. 6 from BS Galactica.  Spent hours with Col Dearing and Col Samantha Carter.  Have the physique of an Adonus.  Am a Legend among men.  And on and on.  The power of the mind is utterly mind boggling.  

Everbrat said:

It depends on the weight of the spinning doors. If I sway my arms back and forth enough I can summon enough force power to move them enough. I can also summon force lighting by rubbing my feet on shag carpet

George Wallace said:
Dated No. 6 from BS Galactica.

WHY was I never told that we can dated fictious personnage  :-\ ?

(grumbling, but spring is still wonderfull :) )

The thing about the Jedi religion (I'm talking about the real followers and not just those that put it down on their census for a laugh) is that it they are not so interested in the ability to move things with their minds but the philosophy that governs it. I've had the chance to talk to a couple of Jedi and what they were saying makes a lot of sense; they have taken it far beyond what was explored in the films. It is basically the combination of a few different religions (with a heavy Buddhist influence) with the negative ideals of those religions being represented by the dark side of the force (negative things would most likely include, but not limited to, burning heretics).
But I would suggest people research it a bit before they kick its name around. As for me, well I have my religion, otherwise I might have considered the possibility of converting.

I'd have to be a Jedi Master.  I do a lot of things with my mind.  I have run the Boston Marathon.  Climbed Mount Olympus.  Dated No. 6 from BS Galactica.  Spent hours with Col Dearing and Col Samantha Carter.  Have the physique of an Adonus.  Am a Legend among men.  And on and on.  The power of the mind is utterly mind boggling

Now George Wallace  what did the Doc say about taking to much caffeine again  LOL but nice post had a good laugh on it .

Baptized as C of E, non practicing flying yogi by inclination.

Back