• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

what qualifications do you have?

Just updating my list of qual's

Gold Star
Advanced Course Pilot Pioneer
CLI Adventure

Marksman level 2
Pipes level 2
St John's Wilderness First Aid(higher than standard)
Gold Fitness

Civie side things
S100 Fire suppression course
Pleasure Craft Operator Card

Kyle Burrows said:
howard.jpg

Well done  :cdn:

primer said:
Well done  :cdn:
  All  I can say Mr. Primer is that google..IS my homeboy.

Basic Army cadet-Blackdown 2003
Basic Marksman-Connaught 2004
Army Cadet Leader Marksman-Connaught 2005

I won Top shot in Basic marksman and also qualified as a Distinguished marksman and gold fitness.
During CL Marksman I won top shot at the Clem Tremblay match at 500 yards, top shot at the Alain Morion match at 600 yards, I was in a team who won the Buell team match, and I also won 3rd place overall...firing the C11 5.56mm target rifle.
Next year I will be firing the C12A1 7.62mm target rifle at Army Cadet Leader Instructor Marksman.

I am a qualified emergency first aider and am in gold star. I'm also a Sergent and platoon commander.

Might as well

Basic 2005 Bagotville
Some sort of range qualification. They didn't tell me but probably marksman or first class marksman
Level 2 Completed

Besides that I'm an LAC and a member of Flag Party.

Hello all, first poster here.

Here's a list of all the courses and qualifications I've done:

Basic Pipes 'n Drums - 2003 (Lvl. 2)
CL Pipes 'n Drums - 2004 (Lvl. 3)
CLI Pipes 'n Drums - 2005 (Lvl. 4)
ACUC Open Water Diver - 2005
Gold fitness
Standard First Aid
Silver Star

Awards I've recieved:
Best Cadet - 2004
Top Musician - 2004
Top Piper - Blackdown CTC 2005
ANAVET's Medal - Blackdown CTC 2005 (K - Coy)

I'm currently a MCpl, the Pipe Sgt, section commander, and piping instructor of the band. Almost none of this really matters right now 'cause I put in my paperwork for the reserves on Tuesday. ;D

I'm an air cadet here

Position: Squadron Warrant Officer

Level: 5 (in progress)

Camps: Intro to Leadership, Technical Training (aircraft servicing)

Qualifications: Emergancy first aid, marksmanship level 3 (expert) [Ive got a level 3 qualification on air rifles and on enfields]

Anual inspection awards: Most promising junior NCO, top academic marks for level 2 and 4, perfect attendance 2 years

Glider flights: 12 (I should have gotten my license last summer, but I was too tall)

I think that covers it all.

mcpl_spunky said:
WO Soarse how many promotions did you recieve in a year ?

Well it's not really something to look at with me, really: I joined when I was 15. I was a Pte at 15, a Cpl at 16, and then a M/Cpl, Sgt, and WO at 17, which is where I'll be finishing off the cadet career. Any other "late joiners" probably had similar experiences as well, NSCE provided. :)

Good day all,

This is my first post on this forum.

my quailifications are:
Master cadet (with three years of staff)
MWO
WAS the Drum major of the band
5 year service medel w/ two bars
Rocky Moutain NACSTC - Leadership & challenge
Basic, CL and CLI
Level three drumer
Gold fitness
Standard first aid/CPR level C
Shooting level three

Plus I was the C/RSM of Connaught Army National Summer Training Centre this last summer 2005

anyways thats me.

:cdn:  :cheers:  :salute:

Hey Irish Cream, are you a foot guard? If you were your my WO from Basic Marksman at Connaught!

Well it's been a while now. Aside from what is posted in my signature. I was Top drill team commander for COA in 1998, on the skill @ arms team in 1993, 1994,1996. Flag Party Commander for 1 yr, Drill sgt/maj for 1 yr. Ceremonial Guard commader 3 yrs. Cross Rifle and Crown, Standard Firstaid, Top of class green through gold star. Lord strathcona pin.  Gold Fitness  :cdn:

C/RSM_Conroy said:
Well it's been a while now. Aside from what is posted in my signature. I was Top drill team commander for COA in 1998, on the skill @ arms team in 1993, 1994,1996. Flag Party Commander for 1 yr, Drill sgt/maj for 1 yr. Ceremonial Guard commader 3 yrs. Cross Rifle and Crown, Standard Firstaid, Top of class green through gold star. Lord strathcona pin.  Gold Fitness   :cdn:

what is a lord strathcona pin? is it ssomething that was used in the 90's when you were a  cadet?

Silver star, Legion medal, standard first aid, Riflecoach, crown cross rifles, Bronze Zone shooting award, best new recruit, bronze fitness, Acting WO. :warstory:

RSM Irish Cream said:
Good day all,

This is my first post on this forum.

my quailifications are:
Master cadet (with three years of staff)
MWO
WAS the Drum major of the band
5 year service medel w/ two bars
Rocky Moutain NACSTC - Leadership & challenge
Basic, CL and CLI
Level three drumer
Gold fitness
Standard first aid/CPR level C
Shooting level three

Plus I was the C/RSM of Connaught Army National Summer Training Centre this last summer 2005

anyways thats me.

:cdn:  :cheers:  :salute:

Congrats on RSM of Connaught, I remember being in your company back in 2001 as course cadets.

MWO
NSCE is a given
Lord Strathcona Medal
5 Year Service is in the mail
Standard First Aid
Silver Fitness
Marksman Level three

Camps
2005 - Outward Bound Scotland - Connaught
2004 - AC Pioneer - Vernon
2003 - CLI Adventure - Whitehorse
2002 - CL - Vernon
2001 - Basic Marksman - Vernon

Next plan for summer is staffing or para(yes I know I'll have to work on fitness).

Nicolas said:
NSCE is a given
Actually, it is not a given, ever for a MWO...sadly

Nicolas said:
2001 - Basic Marksman - Vernon
Then you were in Bravo company, and slept in the same quarters as the CLI Rifle Coach cadets...I was in Rifle Coach that year...

ouyin2000 said:
Then you were in Bravo company, and slept in the same quarters as the CLI Rifle Coach cadets...I was in Rifle Coach that year...

Heh, small world, you may have even coached me.

Most likely, we did rotate cadets that we coached...but it's hard to remember them all since there was 2 intakes

Back