• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What happens next?

Jules Gittens

Inactive
Reaction score
I am currently going for my medical and my interview soon. I have already completed my CFAT and physical. I should be done (hopefully pass) both by the end of this month. The recruiter wants me to do my bmq this summer. What happens after I finish these both? And what are my chances of getting into BMQ?
regards
:cdn:

Try to google the question your looking to get answered.

Your catching a lot of flak, the reason could be that they encourage people to be proactive here.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=recruiting+process+army.ca&oq=recruiting+process+army.ca&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2.7349j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Abdullah

Technically there is still time. Once you complete it all and have your enrolment, you will be connected to your unit and introduced to your CoC. Only they can tell you. Just keep waiting. 

The real problem with crossing your fingers on a summer BMQ is the hangup on file processing in Ontario following your medical. I'm in week 5 of waiting for mine, and while I have my fingers crossed on getting an email any day now, I know it could be another three weeks or more. So really, it's all about keeping fingers crossed for quick processing that lines you up nicely with a job offer.

Really all the advice I can give you is keep yourself busy during the processing time, give yourself a goal (I'm working on one handed pushups right now  :blotto: ) and get us much knowledge about your trade jammed down in your head as possible, that'll put you leaps and bounds forward in the interview stage.

Back