• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What ever happened to...

Haven't any of the more recent Trolls provided you with enough entertainment?

I think i saw her doing a comeback of sorts but there something about her being to chubby to do her act or somesuch thing..

CHeers.

Snafu-Bar said:
I think i saw her doing a comeback of sorts but there something about her being to chubby to do her act or somesuch thing..

CHeers.

Are you being sarcastic, or did you just not check the link?

Both actually, didn't think to click the link pertaining to britneys lost career... ;D

The real Britney has made a comeback. I always kinda liked her,she was screwed over by her manager.

Just curious as to what ever became of him/her(?), used to be a fixture around here.

Cataract Kid said:
Just curious as to what ever became of him/her(?), used to be a fixture around here.

As much as I hate to think it, I've tried to find a connection between his profile and one of our fallen, but could not.
The reason I tried was the same as Cataract Kid, all of a sudden a fixture just disappears for no reason?

Bruce Monkhouse said:
The reason I tried was the same as Cataract Kid, all of a sudden a fixture just disappears for no reason?
I'm confused Bruce ???

Sorry, that didn't make sense,.....I meant I was wondering where he/she went just like you.

One of the thoughts was that he/she fell......

Roger, I've been here all along (save for a few posts missed while overseas with TF 1-08)
I hope it's not another fallen comrade.

Back