• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are my chances fellas?

Alpha 31

Inactive
Reaction score
Alright......just from any knowledge that you have determine what you think my chances are of getting accepted into the Infantry.....heres a shot personal profile:

Handed in my application on a Monday Feb 6 got called on February 8th
The call stated that they wanted me to consider being an officer because I have university degree(BA)
so I accepted the offer but was unsuccessful in achieving the scores necessary for being an officer in the problem solving section of the Aptitude test. however.

Called: Aptitude, Interview, Medical
          PASS      PASS        PASS

PT schedualed for 2 weeks later March 2nd - PASS

2 days after my PT for confirmation I called and my file is currently "merit listed" as far as I know. They said a 2 week time frame is the approximate time to wait before receiving a phone call.

Its now March 9th and no call yet.  I imagine I am in good standing for receiving a call for Infantry position.

Physical condition: excellent
Education: University (BA) and 2 year College
Trades applied for:  INFANTRY

Tell me what you think my chances are of getting a call based on this information

Thanks alot for any input

Alpha.

no offense buddy, but you know the answer is yes without anyone else telling it to you.

double0three said:
I'm pretty sure merit listed means you're in...... at least I thought.

No it means that you are waiting for the call to be sworn in, and told when your BMQ starts.

To answer your question the answer is yes

Back