• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

weird/funny photo with explanation

armyrules

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I found this picture on MY yahoo page this morning thought I'd hsare it with everyone. There's a story to go along with it I'll post it to.

This image provided by the Direction of Penal Centers of El Salvador shows an x-ray taken of one of four prisoners at a maximum security Salvadoran prison in Zacatecoluca, 35 miles southeast of the capital of El Salvador. Four cellular telephones were found in the intestines of as many prisoners in El Salvador's maximum-security prison, authorities said Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2006. The discovery happened Tuesday at the prison in Zacatecoluca after suspicious prison officials took x-rays of each of the prisoners, prison spokesman Jaime Villanova

'Passing' those should be interesting.  I wonder if their ringers were set on 'vibrate'? 

and they say holding a cell phone close to to your head can give you brain cancer....
I see a really bad case of colon cancer coming up  :p

'Passing' those should be interesting.  I wonder if their ringers were set on 'vibrate'?

Ouch, some of those phones have pretty violent vibrations as far as a colon is considered. I wonder, if it rang, if the next guy would just punch him in the bowels and use his sphincter like a speaker...  ::)

Wonder what ring tone would be appropriate for this situation? 

I wonder how they recharge those things... I can see someone sitting close to a plug with this wire inconspicuously running from thier pant leg...

We're both getting a good laugh over that one.

Maybe he was laying on it when the xray was taken!  Some how I think not...

Hope the phone has "hands free" capabilities..........

vibrating cell phone leaning against the prostate?
Hmmm.... is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Ohhhh, the fun I would have if I had those 4 cell-phone numbers ;D

Good joke in this instance: "Your a$$ is so big, it has its own area code!

Back