• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WeaponsArmyAircraftExpert's opinions, split from Re: The C7 Assault Rifle, M16, & AR15 family (C7A1, C7A2, C7 replacment, and C7 vs M16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeaponsArmyAircraftExpert said:
Mostly all Canadian Forces Weapons are licensed made...oh well.   :cdn: :salute:

First off...great first post.... ::)

Second...you are going to explain to me whats up with your profile.....and i want an answer right now......

QYR, 17 years old and MWO my ass.........

Clocks ticking

CDN Aviator said:
First off...great first post.... ::)

Second...you are going to explain to me whats up with your profile.....and i want an answer right now......

QYR, 17 years old and MWO my ***.........

Clocks ticking

QYR.... cadet corp

geo said:
QYR.... cadet corp

From his sig line :
Proud to serve in the Queen's York Rangers, For Queen and Country.

If he is a cadet , he is certainly not serving in the QYR..........

Nevermind his choice of username

WeaponsArmyAircraftExpert,

Before you go any further, I suggest that you review some of the early participation of this member and the responses he received to presenting less than stellar analysis when confronted by current experts in their fields.  Be very careful what you decide to declare yourself an 'expert" in, there is likely someone on these forums who actually is a current Subject Matter Expert in that field.

Army.ca Staff

Why are you all being such jerks? my unit is the QYR, i just serve in the Cadets part of it. Thanks for showing me what friendly people you all are.

WeaponsArmyAircraftExpert said:
Why are you all being such jerks? my unit is the QYR, i just serve in the Cadets part of it. Thanks for showing me what friendly people you all are.

Read the various guidelines on the cadets side of the forum. Cadets identifying themselves as having a certain rank and not identifying themselves as cadets are generally frowned upon. Your profile doesn't identify you as a cadet, hence the "jerkiness" you percieve.

Some places that might be of interest to you:

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/37897.0.html
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/35071.0.html

Before this degrades any further.  Remember the "usual Caveats" if you have anything else positive to contribute.

Until such time...... L O C K E D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back