• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Warning for Kingstonians

Well since it's in Alberta, where most of Canada's jobs are.... I'd say a lot of people.

Frederik G said:
Who the hell wants to go to Edmonton in the first place?
I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Thanks for asking, Fred
(...like I give a rat's ass about some RMC sailor cadet's opinion anyway  ::) )
;D

Journeyman said:
I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Thanks for asking, Fred
(...like I give a rat's *** about some RMC sailor cadet's opinion anyway  ::) )
;D

:-* Thanks JM.. Look me up if you do!  ;D

Ya caught some guy looking around outside my place, just north of princess. He took off real fast when I showed up. ;D

Just an update.

I now know of about 8 break-ins. There have been my 2, 2 on Sutherland and 4 on Guthrie.

If anyone lives up that way, I have also noticed an older red pickup (Ford I think) slowly cruising the area. It has stopped in front of our house a couple of times. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I never saw it before this rash of B & E's.

There was an article in today's Whig about a Sigs Capt who's house was broken into.  They stole his digital camera with all the photos of his last deployment still on the flash card, his medal from said deployment, AND his kids favourite DVDs.  Really.  Why would someone steel a bunch of Dora or Wiggles DVDs?  Idiots!

Yeah, he is one of the two on Sutherland. He is one of our officers, just back from the Sandbox.

Back