• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

War for grown ups

HItorMiss

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rztwss4Tt_c

Oh you all gotta see this  :camo:

"The Army Cadets were in the cards for a short while, but it was far too scary...too much discipline from a man with a stomach and a moustache; too much like the real thing -- only a step away from being called up"

;D

I recall one Ex the unit somehow forgot to bring C7's... so what did my platoon do???  ;D

Oh yeh.. it was classic! And we took pine cones and use them as grenades too. Go SVC BN!!

Trooper's terrifying fall at 3:23 will cause PTSD for sure!

Forgot to bring the C7s ???

Ummm shouldn't they have been issued before leaving for the Ex ? I woulda thought

geo said:
Forgot to bring the C7s ???

Ummm shouldn't they have been issued before leaving for the Ex ? I woulda thought

In some cases, C7's are brought by RQ and issued on arrival at ex. I've been on a few exercises where this was the case. I'd wager it being as a result of some civie bus companies having a "we will not transport weapons" policy.

"The excitement was often to much and enough to encourage bowel movement." I had to laugh at that one. Also the Army Cadet one was great lol.

Back