• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanting to buy Extra small/Extra short Combat Pants, shirt, and coat

kimloftus14

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy/ Extra small/Extra short Combat Pants, shirt, and coat.
Also looking for several old combat uniform name tapes ("EDWARDS") and two work dress uniform name tapes (same name)

You won't get any current issue uniforms. The sale and purchase of them is illegal. Only uniforms deemed surplus (which are the old OD Green ones AFAIK).

Nametapes though: cpgear.com sells them, custom made of any variety.

That is what I am looking for the old combat uniform (the o.d. green stuff they used from the 1960s to the turn of the 21st century) NOT the cadpat stuff. Also cpgear dose not have the old combat uniform name tapes.

Go to Army surplus stores, pretty easy to google/bing search what is in your area.  That would be your best bet, if the ones in your area don't have any expand the search to Surplus stores in Canada.  I believe most will have a website that you can buy from.

Finding olive green Combat Clothing in decent condition, in any size, is likely to be very difficult, given the length of time since production ended and its popularity with Cadets.

Knock-off stuff was available for a while, and still may be.

Try Army Outfitters on Avenue Road in Toronto http://www.armyoutfitters.ca/ - they are, much to my surprise, showing a genuine shirt and trousers, but I have not looked to see what sizes those are, or what else may be available. A phone call may be worth your while. Dave Hiorth is the owner.

kimloftus14 said:
That is what I am looking for the old combat uniform (the o.d. green stuff they used from the 1960s to the turn of the 21st century) NOT the cadpat stuff. Also cpgear dose not have the old combat uniform name tapes.

Okay, now that we've got specifics, I do have bunch of old OD nametapes but not in the name you are looking for. Sorry

How much do you want for the name tapes? If I can not match up the name tape with the name on the web gear, I would at least like to find several with either a Scottish name or welsh name to go with the unit that is marked on the web gear.

It's pretty easy to find olive drab combats in good shape in very large and very small sizes.... it's the average sizes that are hard to get.

I picked up a few pairs of 7036 pants in decent shape last year for $30 each.

Do not know where you have been looking but the extra small/extra short combat uniforms is very hard to find. The only extra small combat uniforms I have found is the American B.D.U. uniforms.

kimloftus14 said:
How much do you want for the name tapes? If I can not match up the name tape with the name on the web gear, I would at least like to find several with either a Scottish name or welsh name to go with the unit that is marked on the web gear.

Unfortunately, I'm Scandinavian

Back