• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted to buy: Canex Army Windbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Foot

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who has an old Canex army windbreaker and possibly even an old Canex army parka they would be willing to sell. I've looked in and called numerous different Canex locations only to be told that the windbreaker has been discontinued. So I thought I'd ask here. Is there anyone who has used Canex Army windbreaker that is in good condition with a size of anywhere between 42 and 48? If so, please PM me and we'll talk some more. Thanks a lot.

are we talking about those green light weather spring jackets with the eppaulettes on the shoulders? usually would be worn over something like DEU's?

are we talking about those green light weather spring jackets with the eppaulettes on the shoulders? usually would be worn over something like DEU's?

hopefully those are still available, i plan on picking one up next weekend while i am up in Borden.

PV

Cpl Thompson, yeah. I haven't been able to find one anywhere. Given how often I wear CFs, I really wish i could get one.

They have those at the Canex here in Esquimalt if its the same thing Im thinking of.  A light sort of simple looking jacket with epaullettes on the shoulders?

Ryan

Ryan, yeah, thats what I'm looking for. I've talked to the Canex manager here and she said they have been discontinued. I've seen plenty of air force and navy ones for sale but never an army one.

I will check it out for you today, and if you want I can send one out to you wherever you are.

Ryan

Try Value Village. The store in here Ottawa, looks like a army surplus store. (probably NDHQ retirees)

I even found a armour tanker suit in there.

Give VV Kingston a try, (Bath Rd) u might get lucky.

W Kingston? Is that a surplus place? I know the place on Princess never has those windbreakers.

Alright, I went and bought one today. Thanks for your help on this. Mods, I think this thread can be closed and/or deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back