• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted: Black webbing

Bergeron 971

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey people, I'm looking for someone that eather has or knows where to find Black ceremonial belts.
Last I bought 10 old WW2 style belts and dyed them black for our senior ranks, but they get hard to find.
I was wondering if someone knows where to find the old Garrison belt webbing, maybe in roles for our drill team as I need a cheaper belt to be worn on competitions.
Thanks.

Try visiting a Upholsterer.  They would have the webbing in various sizes, to refurbish furniture.

try here: http://www.acwcanada.ca/cord_webbing.php?page=cord_webbing_main.php (we order all our harness webbing from here for the dog sleds)

You may even want to contact some UK dealers. AFAIK black belts (both web and leather) are still issued out there to some units.

I know we used to have rolls of the black webbing in the QM for the Garrison Dress.  Each roll was 100 or 200 m in length.  They must have come from a Supplier for Sewing Supplies or Upholstery. 

question is, where did all these rolls end up when the garrison dress was removed. not all would have ended up in the garbage...

PLEASE VISIT THE WESITE OFWWW. ACW1.COM FOR ALL YOUR WEBBING NEEDS. THEY ARE A VERY RELIABLE  MANUFACTURING COMPANY . THEY HAVE A  COMPLETE LINE OF NARROW FABRICS, STRAPS AND RELATED HARDWARE.

Check below and there is the link to their Canadian operation in Pickering

I don't know if it is in the system anymore, but there was a black version of the plastic white ceremonial belts we use.  When I was a Bin Rat with the Brocks, we had rolls of the stuff.  Try contacting someone at the Brockville Rifles, or any other Res Rifle Regiment, and they may be able to help you out...  If you wanted to go with the plastic version that is...

ANY Brockville Rifles? Please contact me    ;D

Does any one work in supply? would someone be able to find me a Nato number on black belts, or the old garrison belt webbing?
Hell I could try trhough the system, just need numbers....

Back