• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanna desert from the American forces? Read Desertion to Canada For Dummies

scoutfinch

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I was poking around the internet looking around for information on Franscisco Juarez when I found this most interesting document.  It is basically a 'how-to' guide for American deserters wishing to get into Canada.  I was particularly displeased at how they counsel them to draw social assistance because 'there is little social stigma attached' to it.

http://resisters.ca/AWOL_in_Canada.pdf

Edited by Vern to correct typo in topic title.

Thanks Vern.

What a disgusting document. The website is even worse... However they provide  names and emails of contact people and left wing immigration lawyers.    >:D Use them wisely  >:D

Disgusting. :mad:

It's one thing to support if they were being drafted... But for a volunteer military? Send them home.

MED_BCMC said:
It's one thing to support if they were being drafted... But for a volunteer military? Send them home.
....in irons.  :mad:

I think big huge signs should be hung from land, air and sea border crossings.

"DESERTERS WILL BE SHOT. SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN. NO EXCEPTIONS!"

A little surprised that the article isn't printed on yellow paper.

MedTech said:
I think big huge signs should be hung from land, air and sea border crossings.

"DESERTERS WILL BE SHOT. SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN. NO EXCEPTIONS!"

At all border crossings there should also be the 'amnesty forms.' 

To receive the papers to apply for amnesty, all deserters must step into the little concrete shack on the American side of the border and pull one of the pins provided to receive an application for their amnesty papers....... >:D

Something similar to this
grenade_fp-box.jpg

Why is there a choice of language of English or French? Do many American war resisters speak French???

They willingly signed on the dotted line - nobody forced them. Why should the Canadian people support them?

:cdn:
Hawk

Back