• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

Colin P said:
Time for a victim impact statement!!!!!  ;D

Oh boy, it'll never work Colin P  ;D can you IMAGINE how long that VIS will look?

Purolator Driver " Uh, where would you like me to put the delivery sir?"
Crown " What delivery?"
Purolator Driver "Oh, I dont know, the bill says from the victims of the impersonation case"
Crown "Okay... here, I'll take it, you can bring it in and put it on my desk"
Purolator Driver " Oh, are you sure? I dont think it'll fit. It took me and the other guys 2 truck loads to get it down here!"
Crown " WHAT?! What did you say it was again?"
Purolator Driver " I think it says 'Victim Impact Statements' on the box sir"
Crown  :eek:

I agree he should get the book thrown at him, but wait until we hear from the snivel libertarians, 'oh he comes from a broken home, bla bla bla'.

The reailty of it is that he has been made public worldwide anywhere this website is read and through other sources. Lets hope that Purves is his real name, perhaps a pic posted too.

The Canadian justice system is way too limp wristed and piss weak to really do anything.

At least we know what he has done, and he knows, but does he really care?? A week from now the general public won't even remember the incident. He'll get away scott free.

Regards,

Wes

Wesley (Finally Home Down Under) said:
I agree he should get the book thrown at him, but wait until we hear from the snivel libertarians, 'oh he comes from a broken home, bla bla bla'.

The reailty of it is that he has been made public worldwide anywhere this website is read and through other sources. Lets hope that Purves is his real name, perhaps a pic posted too.

The Canadian justice system is way too limp wristed and piss weak to really do anything.

At least we know what he has done, and he knows, but does he really care?? A week from now the general public won't even remember the incident. He'll get away scott free.

Regards,

Wes

+1 especially the picture, I'd like to see it widely distributed

Someone has already suggested the perfect punishment........

MedTech said:
"Can I offer you a bear there?"

Will that be Black or Grizzley?  ;D ;D ;D

Polar.
The next time we do an Arctic Sovereignty patrol, he can tag along to see what Medics do.

Defaulter.... I know a lot of jobs to be done here in Wainwright. I got tons of sand bags waiting for him.

Just to note... I didn't hit on the RSM's daughter.

;D

TN2IC said:
Just to note... I didn't hit on the RSM's daughter.

;D
TN, adding something like that makes us all wonder WHY you had to add it? 
;D
edited to add:
As for Purves [interesting name versus the crime] Maybe they should make him join up {like the old days} and go thru recruit school and then...hmm, QL3 Infantry, then do some time in KAF with REAL Soldiers! 

:cdn: Keep up the good work boys, you make us proud to serve.  "Your Dedication is our Inspiration."

I was used by this person, He comes off as a nice guy, then when i knew him he posed for working for a government medic ...
He will not show up for court , he believe that he can't get caught ....

No worries. If he doesn't show up, a warrant will be issued for his arrest. I'm sure there will be a few members (police) who would gladly enforce that warrant. NOT to mention actively seeking that warrant to make sure that he's caught!

Anyone know of what TIME the... dirt is supposed to go on trial?

MedTech said:
Anyone know of what TIME the... dirt is supposed to go on trial?

According to the website, arraignments are held starting at 9:30 a.m. in Courtroom 2. The courthouse is at 200 East 23rd Street
North Vancouver, BC. There is probably a posted list but I can't find it online. You can probably call the courthouse for a time. The number listed is 604-981-0200

That randy purves has a problem,i hope that the courts get him for even imitating a ambulance attends too

This guy finally went to court, without a lawyer by the way. He was on the news here in Vancouver. There's a video story about him on global TV for BC. They say he will be back in court in June. His wife was interviewed and says he used to have an ambulance that he stole and drove it to calls, pretending to be an ambulance driver. Crazy!

Well it sounds less like an imposter, and more like an EDP

* emotionally disturbed person -- the polically correct term for whacko, or nutjob.  ;)

hello and thank you , on one of those notes about what his wife said is true ,it was also said that he killed some body in chase because of that stunt ,he laid hands on the person and the person dyed..... so should he be up on murder too...........

saza,

Do you have a source for your info or are you just spreading hearsay?

Inch
Army.ca Staff

He wasn't asking a yes or no question, he was asking for the source, if I am not mistaken.  Otherwise you look like a random poster, with no creditbility that is offering unfounded information.

dileas

tess

Back