• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Video Of French Troops Firing Upon Unarmed Civilians In the Ivory Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_man

Reaction score
*very graphic*

Moderator edit: link to graphic material removed

They blew someones head off!

thats crazy footage
too much blair witch going on though

could use some footage of the troops engaged

not for all audiences thats for sure

As a note to anyone who might watch that video, its extremely graphic

Too bad I can't get the damn file to load! Do you think a firewall would cause a problem? Never had a problem like this before with my firewall. I'm always able to download files...

Joe.

PS> Could you maybe post a link to the main website so I can browse my way to the file?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Interesting video that is for sure.......................just wondering where exactly on the video it shows the "soldiers" shooting the civilians?? Hmmmmmmmmm why are the French Soldiers there in the first place???

Always negative, never positive....................guess it is the same all over the world, not just in Canada

CHIMO!

There must be a story behind this video. Im not a huge fan of the french but I cant imagine them carrying on in such a manner. The crowd seems somewhat calm dont they? That many angry civi's and no weapons? Where did you get the info that they were "unarmed" sure the ones in the vid werent but we only see the back of the crowd.....I did however see a burning UN jeep....

Aaron White said:
There must be a story behind this video. Im not a huge fan of the french but I cant imagine them carrying on in such a manner. The crowd seems somewhat calm dont they? That many angry civi's and no weapons? Where did you get the info that they were "unarmed" sure the ones in the vid werent but we only see the back of the crowd.....I did however see a burning UN jeep....

Yeah, but did you see any weapon in the video?  I think we only heard FAMAS shots, no Kalashnikovs or anything (we arent in the middle east anyway).

I have no idea of the details or when it happened.  Maybe we will see this in the news soon?

it looks like that material was too obscene for the site, i would recomend contacting Da_man in other ways than this site in order to get that link

CHIMO!

there was a whole bunch of different weapons on the armored vehicles

looked like some enfield indevidual weapons and G36k varients

the graphics where pretty hazy

zerhash said:
there was a whole bunch of different weapons on the armored vehicles

looked like some enfield indevidual weapons and G36k varients

the graphics where pretty hazy

I meant civvie side

This video leaves too much for conjecture. Unless there is an independent report to go with it, I see no indication that it was the military there that did this.  I saw no footage of shots being fired by the French, nor was the crowd in any hurry to leave the immediate area of vehicles. They didn't seem to be showing any great amount of animosity towards the troops as they left the area. If it was the military, were they perhaps protecting whoever was involved with the UN vehicle. There's just too much unanswered to say the French opened up on unarmed civilians.

I'd like to know how you identified the shot as coming from FAMAS. Must be quite a gift. In the future, don't just post something for it's sensationalism. Back it up with some verified fact and comments such as "They blew someone's head off" are both unwarranted and childish. Given the above inconsistencies, I can only surmise you were trying for the biased shock value by proclaiming the it was the fault of the French. You had no business stating so in your title.

lol da man
i think you should tell us a bit more or give some back up next time you post a video like that

zerhash said:
lol da man

I see nothing funny about any of it, neither the video nor the premise it was shown in. People died, there's nothing to laugh about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back