• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Very Special Forces?

Danjanou

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
Why didn't I think of this  8)

CHINESE MAN ACCUSED OF CREATING FAKE ARMY SPECIAL FORCES UNIT

reproduced with the usual caveats.

http://www.stripes.com/chinese-man-accused-of-creating-fake-army-special-forces-unit-1.140878

A California man allegedly recruited more than 100 other Chinese nationals, gave them phony uniforms and documents, and charged them initiation dues, CNN reported. He declared himself "supreme commander" of the unit and told the recruits it was a path to U.S. citizenship.
He even offered them a chance to buy a higher rank -- by paying him cash.
Yupeng Deng, 51, also known as David Deng, was arrested Tuesday morning by agents from the FBI and the U.S. Department of Defense, the Los Angeles County district attorney's office said in a statement. He faces 13 counts of theft by false pretences, manufacturing deceptive government documents and counterfeit of an official government seal.
If Deng is convicted, he faces eight years in prison, CNN said
Read "Police: Chinese national created fake Army special forces unit" at CNN.com

I know of a potential medic/int op that might be willing to join this unit. :D

Ok will set up our own army.ca/milnet.ca version as soon as I can set up a paypal account. and web site that looks similar to the CFRC one

Intitial enrollment fee will include a cadpat T-shirt and sweat pants ( both XXL) as uniform, a large bag of Doritos and a 2 liter of Pepsi and a copy of COD4 so they can commence their BMQ.

Welcome to the newest unit in the CF JTF 5.8

Now how much should we charge the littel darlings?  >:D

George Wallace said:
Isn't the upgrade to 6.1 out yet?

Naah because our new recruits will be able to tell  women in bars other nerds in chat rooms that they are now members of the uber secret Cinco Ocho ;D

Rehearsal held in the US.

If the truth be told, it is the new Liberal Defense Policy.

Jim Seggie said:
Do we have to supply our own airsoft kit????

I guess when they master COD/BMQ we can let them leave Mommies basement and go to the backyard or nearby park for "advance training" and sell them airsfot gear. How much markup do you think they'd go for?

well a basic Airsoft rifle is about 500 Cdn. Add the fancy kit they all seem to want....add another 500-700

we could double that....easy.

The cousins over at ARRSE have discovered this. I'm surprised it took almost a whole page before someone equated this with the Legion of Frontiersman.  ;D

http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/161222-man-arrested-creating-fake-army-unit.html

Rifleman62 said:
Rehearsal held in the US.

If the truth be told, it is the new Liberal Defense Policy.

I didn't know if I should laugh  ;D or cry  :crybaby: at this one.

...been searching CBC for confirmation just in case!

Back