• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vandoos have their own cartoon!

Ok, I'm going to play devils advocate here...

Imagine for a second a section commander printing out and distributing copies of those cartoons amongst candidates on a BMQ course.

I think the only question afterwards would be wether he could be charged, tried, and convicted in less than a week, or would it take two.

I don't know why people get all up tight over this type of comedy...

I'd hate to see what some of you think about Strangers With Candy...

But for those who like this type of comedy, download some S.W.C. episodes, hilarious!

I don't know about you guys, but I think Martine is kinda hot.

Strangers With Candy, I kinda thought the "S.W.C." might not be easily connected with my mention of Strangers With Candy in the sentence above. My bad.

Brain fart... I was thinking of actual strangers, handing out candy... couldn't figure out why that would be a positive thing...

Stu Hert said:
Rfile_team_captain_13

The March past is the theme from Monty Pythons Flying circus. 

It's called the Liberty Bell March, by the (in)famous John Philip Sousa.

It's also the march past (honest and for true - see http://www.saskd.ca/heritage.pdf, page 413) of the Public Affairs branch. I used to tease our past Bde PAFFO mercilessly about it, intimating that the Pythonesque connection was no coincidence.  ;D

I thought the thing was hilarious, although I am suspicious of the Capt Michel "Rinville" character.  Sound way to close to a person with a similar name who did a lot of bad things and made a certain unit look very bad.

Back