• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vancouver Recruiting Centre????

nilloc93

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I've applied to join the CAF and after faxing in my education transcript and all that stuff i got a phone call from my recruiter, following some question answering he sent me an Email which iI had questions on, but when I phoned the Vancouver recruiting office (which is apparently in NW) all i hear is that the call cannot be completed, I phoned the Victoria office with my questions (and had them answered, thanks islanders!).
But now I am faced with the dilemma of having to mail the forums (which have some personal information) into the Vancouver office when I'm not even sure if its still there, I live in northern BC so i don't have a luxury of being able to just drive over there, but for 3 weeks now I have not been able to contact either my recruiter or the office.

Does anyone know if that office was shutdown? If so, where do I send my security and reference forums?

*did a forum search, found no answers*

The recruiting centre is indeed in NW.

By the way...if you Google it you will get the address.  ;)

:facepalm: I know where it is, i'm asking if its still operational since their phones apparently don't work and my recruiter has not replied to Emails

ok thank you.
Any knowledge as to why i can't connect to the listed number?

nilloc93 said:
ok thank you.
Any knowledge as to why i can't connect to the listed number?

From the forces.ca website.....

VANCOUVER
620 Royal Avenue New Westminster
Vancouver, British Columbia
V3M 1J2
info.vancouver@forces.gc.ca

Phone: 604-694-6390

If that doesn't work, try using the 1-800 # which is available in the Yellow Pages.  Or worse case, scan and email those documents back to the person who emailed them to you in the first place.

Back