• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Valise

genesis98

Reaction score
Are wheelers the only company who make a cadpat valise?
Aswell are there any other better options for a valise, I recently came into posession of enough cadpat waterproof material to make my own and I'm looking for a design to replicate.

I was at Sportchek this evening, they had a bunch of different 600 Denier OG compression sacks from a company called ASOLO, just rip the tag off, and voila.  35 bucks.

these compression sacks look pretty good... ive seen a guy the opther day with one of them who managed to compress his 2 sleeping bags + bivy bag in a 1' by 0.5' sack.

Da_man said:
these compression sacks look pretty good... ive seen a guy the opther day with one of them who managed to compress his 2 sleeping bags + bivy bag in a 1' by 0.5' sack.

:eek:
Holy CRAP!! Got a site? My hands are itching to whip out the ol' credit card.

Cheers,
Pinky

Pte.Pinky said:
:eek:
Holy CRAP!! Got a site? My hands are itching to whip out the ol' credit card.

Cheers,
Pinky

+ 1

I went to SportChek's website and dug up nothing....maybe it's a special they have...

Hey

$ 35 is that fantastic deal fro a compression stuff sack.  Check out MEC, you can get a compression dry bag for around $ 30.  I will dig up a link when i get home from work.

cheers

PV

Da_man said:
Wow, I am so making a purchase of CPGear with my next paycheck. Is this the spiffy cool valise you're talking about or the compression sack?

I just received the CPGear "compression sack" (in CADPAT of course!) in the mail today and I can say that it is a very well made piece of kit, it is not to be confused with the larger CPGear "valice". The compression bag is the same material as the new small pack with a heavy "rubberized" lining. It has a pull string to close at one end and four tightening straps and also comes with two quick release adjustable straps for attaching to a pack. It easily holds my snugpack (merlin 3) sleeping bag and ranger blanket. Without even using it yet I can say it is an item that will be usefull and I'm glad I bought it.

Lerch said:
Wow, I am so making a purchase of CPGear with my next paycheck. Is this the spiffy cool valise you're talking about or the compression sack?

Well it was a civvy compression sack, but i guess the one from cpgear is similar

Well, now that we're talking about non-civi compression bags, has anyone here bought or used the "gear girdles" from Dropzone Tactical? I'm thinking of buying a couple for packing away my fleece and sleeping bags a lot easier.

OD green compression sack at Lebaron, size XL.  $10.45.  Code 1586, page 273 of their new catalogue

XL black compression sack by "woods" $13.63.  no code, page 218 of their new catalogue.

Back