• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Username change

boots

Inactive
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know, so there is no confusion.

Fun to say or not, I feel that the username I chose when I signed up here is probably a mistake if I want to be taken seriously. So I have decided to drop the "cute" part, but keep "boots" so you still know who I am. You can call me either way, as you like, (or even by my name :p ) but I feel this is in my best interests.

And I thought you were no longer cute because of a wild badger attack that left you horribly disfigured. Or maybe an alien experiment gone wrong.

Now instead of not taking you seriously, they'll take you for a dude... for the first few nanoseconds. :p

Slander!  I say Slander Sir!

I resent your maligning the good name of Badger's everywhere!

Tho' we can be wild...... >:D

Cheers

SB

:

Well, I would've said rabid bunny, but it doesn't have the same "oomph" now does it?

Badgers? BADGERS! weee no need no sticking Badgers!  ;D

Frederik G said:
And I thought you were no longer cute because of a wild badger attack that left you horribly disfigured. Or maybe an alien experiment gone wrong.

Now instead of not taking you seriously, they'll take you for a dude... for the first few nanoseconds. :p
Do I detect sly innuendo here??? Cuteboots, boots, badger boots, rabid bunny boots, NONE of these have even visited the water thread, and I deny any and all association with this person's disfigurement by a badger or rabid bunny or WATER derivative, stilsuit runoff, heavy water contamination, although there might be some minor contact with Maple Syrup........SO THERE !!!!  :-*

Frederik G said:
Well, I would've said rabid bunny, but it doesn't have the same "oomph" now does it?
mock not the bunny!

TIM:  Well, that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.
  ROBIN:  You tit!  I soiled my armor I was so scared!
  TIM:  Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide, it's a killer!
  KNIGHT:  Get stuffed!
  TIM:  It'll do you a trick, mate!
  KNIGHT:  Oh, yeah?
  ROBIN:  You mangy Scot git!
  TIM:  I'm warning you!
  ROBIN:  What's he do, nibble your bum?
  TIM:  He's got huge, sharp-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!
  ARTHUR:  Go on, Boris.  Chop his head off!
  BORIS:  Right!  Silly little bleeder.  One rabbit stew comin' right up!
  TIM:  Look!
  BORIS:  Aaaugh!
  ARTHUR:  Jesus Christ!
  TIM:  I warned you!
  ROBIN:  I peed again!
  TIM:  I warned you! But did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same,  I always--
  ARTHUR:  Oh, shut up!
  TIM:  --But do they listen to me?--
  ARTHUR:  Right!
  TIM:  -Oh, no--
  KNIGHTS:  Charge!
      [squeak squeak]
  KNIGHTS:  Aaaaugh!  Aaaugh! etc.
  KNIGHTS:  Run away!  Run away!
  TIM:  Haw haw haw.  Haw haw haw.  Haw haw.
  ARTHUR:  Right. How many did we lose?
  KNIGHT:  Gawain.
  KNIGHT:  Hector.
  ARTHUR:  And Boris. That's five.
  GALAHAD:  Three, sir.
  ARTHUR:  Three. Three. And we'd better not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite.
  ROBIN:  Would it help to confuse it if we run away more?
  ARTHUR:  Oh, shut up and go and change your armor.

I know now....you're a frustrated screen play writer ( or children's books)  ;D

"Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

There's something about Monty Python which brings all of th peanuts out of the gallery.

Che said:
There's something about Monty Python which brings all of th peanuts out of the gallery.

peek  :-[

I do consider myself one of the peanuts I should also mention.

Soldier      "well actually sir, I'd rather be practising the piano"
CSM        "PRACTICING THE PIANO?!!!"
Soldier meekly    "Yes sir"
CSM        "You would rather be PRACTISING THE PIANO, than marching up and down the parade square?"
Soldier  more meekly  "Yes sir"

HitorMiss said:
RIGHT then OFF YOU GO!

CSM    "Is there anyone else that has something else they would rather do than march up and down the parade square?"

(nice one HOM, wife's looking at me like I ride the special bus ...........again)

Back