• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

(USAF) Sergeant In Trouble For Playboy Spread

Well, if the USAF is really that upset about it, they can put a stop to her budding modelling career by sending her somewhere she can't show off - one of the AFB in Saudi would do it.

She even made the headlines in The Stars and Stripes this week! Not bad looking BTW :)

No Playboy mags here :(

Wes

GO!!! said:
Well, if the USAF is really that upset about it, they can put a stop to her budding modelling career by sending her somewhere she can't show off - one of the AFB in Saudi would do it.

I hear there's a lot of planes to guard in Alaska, too - tough to under dress there, right?  ;)

Infidel-6 said:
This is retarded.

The US MIL has condoms and pregnancy kits in PX's in Iraq and Afghanistan.  It is against Gen Order #1 to frat.  Yet not much gets done- as you see a lot of people hanging out at the D-FAC etc. in manners that are not becoming that policy.

Bill Clinton was getting beak all over the WhiteHouse -- and an AF SSgt posing nude an issue  ::) whipty fricken do.
+1

Agreed and concur on that one.
I guess it all depends on how high up the food chain you are before the definition of inappropriate gets confused.
IMHO, looks good on her (even thought WE haven't seen her yet  :( )
Besides, Playboy doesn't really show alot, just erotic photos, more or less.  It's not like she did a photospread (pun intended) in Hustler??

BYT Driver said:
Rather reminiscent of the WW2 pin up girls.  Not overly revealing yet...sexy.
:salute:

What about the Sun Shine Girls???  ;D Must have bookmark...

TN2IC said:
What about the Sun Shine Girls???  ;D Must have bookmark...

They're not blocked by the DIN...I haven't tried playboy, but I'm assuming they are.

Spare us the poor damsel scenario shall we. Shes a big girl who signed on the dotted line like everyone else. Crying foul over the rules because they work the way they were intended is typical of the "poor us" special interest category that encompasses her complaint, elevating it into the area of the absurd. Rest assured folks, the social engineers will create some new age verbiage proclaiming her stunt "life altering", where apon she will be invited onto Oprah and be loved by everyone. Me thinks this should spark a response.

back in the early 1990s i was working at LFCA HQ and a Captain had posed for the Toronto Sun Sunshine Picture and he was semi topless wearing his work dress shirt and captains bars. when the picture was released and the higher ups at the LFCA HQ saw the picture of the Res Captain( who was on a class b call out from a Toronto area unit) a lot of phone calls were made to LFC HQ and back and forth. one major was very upset with the picture but nothing really came of it,  a few extra duties were assigned but nothing more, later the officer in question was promoted and nothing bad happened.  on the office side of things a lot of the females who worked in his section and thru out the HQ were checking him out in the paper and in person more often that day.
as for the USAIRFORCE SGT, I am sure she knew what she was doing and how it would be taken long before the pictures came out.  She can no longer be a leader of young men because her assests are now revealed for her troops to view, and  how hard would it be not to smile when you have seen your Sgt naked and have pictures of her passed around before parades?
I can see the and hear the questions during inspections, Pte why are you smiling at me? answer Sgt I saw you last night on the internet site of that magazine and I cannot get that image out of my mind. Wow your just as hot in uniform as you are out of it.

as for you guys who do not get a sunshine picture because there is no paper where you are that has them here is the link
http://sunshinegirl.canoe.ca/

guessing i might be getting a warning here for posting the link but if the morale of a few troopers are uplifted it willbe worth it

Back in the early 70’s, when Creighton Abrams was Chief of Staff for the U.S. Army, what was then, a WAC (Woman’s Army Corp) private won the Miss Nude Florida pageant. This caused quite the stir within the Army command community. The war in Viet Nam was winding down and the Army was trying to repair its image. How the Army was to respond to it went the rounds and was eventually bumped upstairs to Abrams, that tough, grizzled, no nonsense old tanker. His response was to ask “Was she in uniform at the time. If not, forget it. We got an Army to run!”

Heh.... unfortunately for her, this particular Sgt allegedly did continue to wear some parts of her military kit in the photo spread.

A few years ago a female LCPL in the RLC in the regular British army did a topless spread for page 3 in one of the British newspaper! She was discharged from the army after she was told that if she did the spread she would go ! Well as it turned out she had been offered a modelling contact for big money but the offer was only on the table for a short time too long for her to sign off. It takes a year from when you sign the paperwork until you are discharged! She was out of the army inside 6 weeks and signed the contact after she was told that the paperwork was being done! She did the spread because she knew it was the quick way out of the army! Maybe this is way the USAF Sergeant had in mind!!

Ok ... did a quick search and here is what I have found for pictures

this link is SFW...the links that are found here are not SFW...

(Link Deleted by Directing Staff: Vern)

there are several links to "slide" shows of her .. modeling and at a playboy party

then at the bottom  of the blog there are 3 links to the playboy spread...

Not that I am condoning what she did... but I was expecting something that screamed AIRFORCE...
other then her in her uniform where she is fully clothed in the first 4 shots.... there is nothing else .....  unless the USAF are issuing tiny camo short sand even skimpier camo thongs... then i could see her in a uniform

the dogtags though... any surplus store ...

How about      http://www.silviapecota.com/pages/1_Salute_troop.html...

any objections to this ... ??   KatesWorld   had herself nude in cadpat..can't get to the site anymore..... Nadja leaves little to the imagination

are these CF personnel...don't think so..... but to the average joe they could be ...  someone gave her the cadpat???

Mod Edit to remove link to the nudes. Why? We have minors frequenting this site. Specificly cadets, if they want to find links, let them do it themselves, army.ca doesn't need to provide them to them. Silvia Pecotta Links remain, those models are clothed. Vern

And with the edit of the last post, I'll lock this one up.

Contact Directing Staff if you feel you have anything to add.

Air Force Strips Playboy Poser Of Status
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070215/ap_on_re_us/playboy_military;_ylt=AhDNcOG63bRreZWvN49FapGs0NUE

By ELIZABETH WHITE, Associated Press Writer February 14, 2007

SAN ANTONIO - An Air Force drill sergeant who posed nude for Playboy magazine has been removed from active duty, she and the Air Force said Wednesday. Michelle Manhart, who appeared in a six-page spread in Playboy's February issue, said she got word Friday that she was removed from "extended active duty" and was also told that she was demoted from staff sergeant to senior airman.

"I'm disappointed in our system," Manhart told The Associated Press on Wednesday. "They went too far with it."

Manhart said that she was reverted to her Air National Guard status and that she submitted a "resignation" to the Guard, which she said is pending. Manhart was a member of the Iowa Air National Guard before going on extended active duty.

Oscar Balladares, a spokesman for Lackland Air Force Base, confirmed that Manhart was removed from extended active duty Friday but said Lackland did not discharge her.

"She was removed from active duty status, and thus reverted to National Guard status," Balladares said. "It is not up to the Air Force — it is not our jurisdiction to discharge her."

Lt. Col. Greg Hapgood, a spokesman for the Iowa National Guard, said that because the Guard did not have "documentation of her separation" from the Air Force, it did not have her on duty status.

Manhart, a 30-year-old mother of two, said the military's action against her hinged on the fact that she was pictured wearing her uniform.

She was photographed in uniform yelling and holding weapons under the headline "Tough Love." The following pages showed her partially clothed wearing dog tags and fully nude. After the pictorial hit newsstands in January, Manhart was relieved of her duties pending an investigation.

There it is, she's out of the Air Force, well, not quite, maybe, wait for it.  Anybody know where the paperwork is?

Hmmm.... interesting.... also busted to senior airman from staff sgt?
No summary trial?  just "here ya go, wear these and BTW, your salary has been chopped by $$$"? - interesting!!

Not much inthe way of justice it would appear.
And the shuffling her off to the guard - isn't that convenient!

geo said:
Hmmm.... interesting.... also busted to senior airman from staff sgt?
No summary trial?  just "here ya go, wear these and BTW, your salary has been chopped by $$$"? - interesting!!

Not much inthe way of justice it would appear.
And the shuffling her off to the guard - isn't that convenient!

She was a Guardsman on Active Duty.  Like you, if she had been in Canada, she would have been on a Class C, and was removed because of inappropriate conduct (RTU'd) and put back on Class A.

well.....
1,  Someone on class C can't be terminated in an arbitrary manner
2. Unless the person was wearing a "while so employed" rank, same said person would still be wearing same said rank
3.  Verbal warnings, recorded warnings and C&P measures wuould have had to be taken - assuming she was doing her job competently.
4.  Airforce is saying... she's not one of ours & NG will have to answer your questions.. shedding responsibilities IMHO

nope - not the same

geo said:
nope - not the same

Its not the same because it is not the CF....Its is the USAF.  They have their rules and process just like we have ours.

Back