• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

USA U Newspaper Editorial: Time for USA to Liberate Canada

Its satire. The UofW is probably one of the most left wing schools east of Bezurkly.But since Canada now has a conservative government they might be serious. ;D

Never happen.  It would bring in too many likely Democrat voters.  Good Republicans in the US armed services would have to wrestle with the dilemma of mutiny versus eternal Democrat administrations, and I suspect mutiny might seem justified to some.

Shit, give me a decent 'mer'can tax rate and let me keep the big boy's strength brew, and they can liberate me all day long without protest. It would be worth it just to see Taliban Jack's head explode in the ensuing video clip.

Brad Sallows said:
Never happen.  It would bring in too many likely Democrat voters.  Good Republicans in the US armed services would have to wrestle with the dilemma of mutiny versus eternal Democrat administrations, and I suspect mutiny might seem justified to some.

Hey, if you believe TV's "West Wing", there'd be lots of travel - didn't one of the characters on the show once say, "Democrats like to maintain small armies, but send them all over the place, while Republicans like to maintain big armies but keep them at home"?  ;)

hehehehe this piece wsa brilliant. Very funny. Well Justacivvy, I dont think the US would want BC at all, with their war on drugs, they'll probably put a big chainlinked fences, topped with barbed wire around us, and tell us to screw off with large loud speakers. Oh well, we mind as well become our own nation then too. Well, not to mention with the large oriental population that's here, the Americans maybe afraid that we'll be the beach head for a Communist assault on to North America  ;) :dontpanic:

Back