• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Army Cadet Equivilant

bossdog

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I was a CI for a few years up North and I had a blast doing it. I will be relocating to the United States and I was wondering if any of you guys new about a similiar program in the United States?

I googled US Army Cadets with nil return.

Only thing similar that I know of is their JROTC and ROTC programs.

Civil Air Patrol Cadets are the equivalent on the air side.  Not sure about Army though.

I know they have a Cadet marine programme. One of my friends was a 2Lt before he came over here.

Are we still still talking about little teenaged cadets here?

The Young Marines have their own website; they often have a group in Alberta during the Stampede, we've seen them a couple of years there.

I was in the JROTC cadet in Bangor Maine. The program is fully supported by US Military. They are in the high schools all over the USA

:cdn:

Thanks guys. It doesn't look like there are any cores in the area that I will be moving to.

My bad, there are some in the area but they aren't looking for instructors.

The only thing i know as being equivalent to the RCACC, is Scouts down in the states, because my sister was scout and did a weekend down in the states, thats what she compared my cadets and all the drill we do to.

-Shawn

Look up JROTC on a search engine. It's mailnly high school age so I would consider that to be the equivilant of our Army Cadets.

Shawn Papke said:
The only thing i know as being equivalent to the RCACC, is Scouts down in the states, because my sister was scout and did a weekend down in the states, thats what she compared my cadets and all the drill we do to.

-Shawn

Could have sworn I mentioned Young Marines in this thread.

JROTC is the closes thing I can think of. There schoole like in the movie Taps but thing don't get out of hand like in that movie

Back