• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Updating resume

Gravja

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Question for ya.  One of the trades I have been merit listed for is 'Vehicle Tech' and I just recently landed temp work with a Ford supplier building engines.

Considering this is relevant to my chosen trade (no previous automotive experience either) would it be wise for me to update my resume with my CF recruiting center? Am I too far along the process for it to matter? 

Thanks in advance.  :salute:

It never hurts to contact the Recruiter and offer new information that may be relevant to your file.

Gravja said:
Hey folks,

Question for ya.  One of the trades I have been merit listed for is 'Vehicle Tech' and I just recently landed temp work with a Ford supplier building engines.

Considering this is relevant to my chosen trade (no previous automotive experience either) would it be wise for me to update my resume with my CF recruiting center? Am I too far along the process for it to matter? 

Thanks in advance.  :salute:
Now, I may have had one too many beers, but if I understand your question correctly...

I had never been required to supply the recruiting centre with my resume. Yes, I've provided them with a very basic work history and references, but never a resume.

Back