• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Uniden BC72XLT scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Teflon, just because you have a way-cool and non stick name don't think you can go stealing my new comrade Brian. Back off, dick.

"Back off dick" is a slang phrase taught by SVRs in Lubyanka, scott... That is not the in-thing nowadays..There is another way of saying it..The native Canadian way..Besides, cadets in this forum are reading your posts...You are bad influence, Scott...

Эй Брайен,

Я думаю, что Вы имели слишком большой секс с рукавицами, чтобы иметь много смысла. Знайте, что я приложу все усилия для Вас моего друга, но Вы действительно должны двигаться из основания вашей Мамы прежде, чем Вы сходите с ума. Доверяйте мне брат.

Я с нетерпением жду слышать ваш resonse. Тем временем пожалуйста держите сейф от гамма-лучей.

До свидания

*Bzzzzt*
Двадцать три, пять, одиннадцать, сорок четыре, восемь, два, семь, девять, четырнадцать, тридцать шесть, четыре, двадцать два, двадцать три, пять, одиннадцать, сорок четыре, восемь, два, семь, девять, четырнадцать, тридцать шесть, четыре, двадцать три, пять, одиннадцать, сорок четыре, восемь, два, семь, девять, четырнадцать, тридцать шесть, четыре, двадцать два. 6,5 миллиметра. Вознесение.
*Bzzzzt*

Scott said:
Тем временем пожалуйста держите сейф от гамма-лучей.
  ;D  I'm afraid it's too late

Looks like I am recruiting...Brian, join the dark side, we're starting to outnumber you here...

Брайен,

Я волнуюсь о Вас. Я нуждаюсь в Вас, чтобы сказать министру иностранных дел, что он собирается быть оспариваемым к борьбе Уэнделлом Кларком. Он должен знать, что он может победить, если его кефаль более длинна чем Уэнделл.

Гарольд Боллард послал nanu-nanu назад Пирсу Whitney, где они планируют строить секретный туннель, чтобы Облаять на Быков так, чтобы шпионы могли приехать от С-. Пирр, сопровождаемый Вишней Дона

Пойдите дальше настоятельно, молодой человек

Ah well, sigh,.....Scott, quit playing with your toys in public...... :nod:

I know, I know, I am going to have to give myself a Verbal.

BrianHarris,

Cover is blown......

Proceed with plan ZURG........

Leader displeased........

Con toda seriedad Brian, que realmente debe mejorar cortinas. Nadie quiere ver eso, y me distrae de mi trabajo.

I think Havok Four's cipher made Brian's head blow off.

That or my message was received...

>:D

Halfhearted admissions are taken the opposite way? Yes they are until today! If CSIS and CSE is with me, who can be against me? Russian, Chinese, Cuban, and French moles..Do you think W.E. would take it the other way by 'admitting' you are? no can do, sirs! Busted russian moles.Bah

But of course, my employees in CSE have command of your IP addresses...If CSE is with me who can be against me...(What did I do to deserve headbanging?) You are indeed Chinese spy CDNAviator, Scott, Russian mole and your IP addresses are all tracked down..When you get deported...somebody in CSE would take over your handle bar and you will be presumed still part of the forum but somewhere in your native country, deported...

So?  Why have you come to this site comrade?  Is it to learn the finer points as espoused by Leninism and Trotskyism?  Perhaps you are trying to promote a Stanlinist purge of our membership and send them off to some gulag in Nunavut? 

Scott said:
Эй Брайен,

Я думаю, что Вы имели слишком большой секс с рукавицами, чтобы иметь много смысла. Знайте, что я приложу все усилия для Вас моего друга, но Вы действительно должны двигаться из основания вашей Мамы прежде, чем Вы сходите с ума. Доверяйте мне брат.

Я с нетерпением жду слышать ваш resonse. Тем временем пожалуйста держите сейф от гамма-лучей.

До свидания

See you know the Russian language! Do you think by admitting it hafl-heartedly would be taken the opposite way, Scott. No!! It was a shot in the dark! But it never went in or through...you are a busted Russian spy..see you know how to speak russian

George Wallace said:
So?  Why have you come to this site comrade?  Is it to learn the finer points as espoused by Leninism and Trotskyism?  Perhaps you are trying to promote a Stanlinist purge of our membership and send them off to some gulag in Nunavut?

Ask teh guy who talks russian, scott, Sir! Permission to speak sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back