• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Unconventional" forms of Terrorism

koalorka

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
I found this astonishing article in the British Mirror. Its quite amazing what some individuals will do to get a plane down.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/content_objectid=13776147_method=full_siteid=50143_headline=-SHE%2DBOMBER-name_page.html

"SHE BOMBER Jan 3 2004
A BA flight to Washington was cancelled at the last minute yesterday after an intelligence tip-off that a woman suicide bomber planned to blow up the plane over the US capital.

It was the third day running that a major security scare had hit the afternoon Flight 223 service from Heathrow to Washington.

US security services told Scotland Yard the woman - almost certainly linked to al-Qaeda - intended to hide eight to 12 ounces of plastic explosive in her vagina.

She would then go to the toilet during the Boeing 747 flight, remove the material and detonate a blast that would down the aircraft.

A senior Yard source told the Daily Mirror: "Smuggling a bomb on to a plane by this method is one of our worst nightmares.

"If you do not have specific information about the suspect, it would be impossible to carry out an intimate body search of every female passenger."

Where did she hide the detonator? I‘m sure if it was metal (like a det cap) then it would have set off the metal detector. I hope she planned to burn it and sit there and watch it do absolutely nothing.

The womb is the traditional source of life. And now it has the potential to be an instrument of destruction.

Either way, it‘s all still a mystery to me.

Back