• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Unable to submit application

marinemech

Inactive
Reaction score
I was a former member who had to 4C back in November of 2014 due to family health reasons, i waited the required 12 months period and a few days, and when i went to the Website i log in and just see the "Basic Information Page" . try to will out the webform for support and just get a "Er-or has Occurred". Do i need to call my CFRC to get this corrected or contact HQ in Borden?

I know i am cutting very close to block leave, hoping i can get this resolved to i can reup and be down in the Engine Room helping to fight terrors at sea

Thank

e suis un ancien député qui comptait à 4C en Novembre 2014 pour des raisons de santé familiale , i attendu nécessaire la période de 12 mois et quelques jours , et quand je suis allé sur le site Web je me connecte et juste vois la partie "Informations de base Page ». essayer de vouloir le formulaire en ligne pour le soutien et juste obtenir un " Er - ou a eu lieu " . Dois-je appeler mon CRFC pour obtenir ce corrigé ou contactez QG à Borden ?

Je sais que je coupe très près de bloquer congé , en espérant que je peux obtenir ce que je peux résolu de REUP et être dans la salle des machines aidant à lutter terreurs en mer

Remercier

Good Day,

For future, please refer to the "READ FIRST" section (http://navy.ca/forums/threads/115341.0.html) before posting in "Ask a CAF Recruiter" as it states "We will not answer questions about technical difficulties with the application process, or the website."

I'm not sure where you're going on the website that is causing you an error (or for support), but to apply you should be going to the Apply Now part of the Forces Jobs section (http://www.forces.ca/en/page/applynow-100), click on "Apply Now" and "Login and Start Application" then you continue through the process using a GCKey or Sign In partner.  If you wish you could visit your closest CFRC as they have computers there that you can go through the process with their machines to apply.

As this is not a question for the "Ask a CAF Recruiter" section I am moving the thread to the general recruiting section.

Back