• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Unable to remuster down?

Aries

Inactive
Reaction score
I've dreamt about remustering to armour as soon as i get my Cpl's in april 2007! However, a little while ago, a Mcpl called me crazy and said it's impossible to remuster down in the number system(i.e. my 215 to 011).

I wonder if there is any truth to this..

I would also like to know if anyone else here who wanted to remuster(especially to a combat trade from a cushy operator trade)got a hard time from they're unit?

Any help is duly appreciated!

Aslong as you meet the CFAT an medical requirements an the trade is open you can get into it.

I say "pardon"?

From this Sgt, go back to your MCpl and smack him in the head ( NO, do not do that for real). Then go see the Sr NCO who is next up in your chain of command, because your MCpl is not correct.

There are times when certain trades, due to personnel shortfalls, are "Closed" to transfers out, but there are no restrictions on transferring from a technical trade to the combat arms if that limitations doesn't exist and you meet the requirements.

You have to ask....
Obviously you fell on some closed ears....
Try again (and good luck)

I guarantee you that you will not be able to remuster out of 215 into 011 in 2007 because there is no way that 215 will be open "out" for remustering anytime in the near future.

Aries said:
I've dreamt about remustering to armour as soon as i get my Cpl's in april 2007! However, a little while ago, a Mcpl called me crazy and said it's impossible to remuster down in the number system(i.e. my 215 to 011).

That whole statement is a load of BS.

However, kincanucks statement "there is no way that 215 will be open "out" for remustering anytime in the near future" would be true.  They are two different things.  Your Trade is CLOSED at this time for remustering out.  Your statement that you can't remusted 'down' in the Trade Numbering System, however, is a different matter and is complete BS.

Outstanding!

Now, as for the trade being closed, there's nothing anyone can do right now.

Doesn't mean i'm not going to try, this regiment is driving me bonkers.

Aries:  Never confuse a unit with a trade as a whole.  Each posting is different; perhaps in your next one you'llbe delighted (vice going bonkers).

And Kincanucks is correct - SigOp will be closed to transfers out for quite some time (the PSR is ugly).

kincanucks said:
I guarantee you that you will not be able to remuster out of 215 into 011 in 2007 because there is no way that 215 will be open "out" for remustering anytime in the near future.

I know the BPSO here had a printout for VOT stating all trades are open in/out, but there is a limit to how many outs.

Back