• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

U.S Navy Pack from the NEX

Halifax Tar said:
I'm still faithful to the old IPE bag.

'derail'
Excuse the question, but is that the nuke bag? I cannot replace thew simplest bag in my arsenal, and the nuke is pound for pound the best all around bag I've ever used. Maybe it's the lineman in me, but the nuke is big and small, loose and unwieldy, but never quits. Mayhaps I like my bags like I enjoy some of the ladies.
'end derail'

I hadn't made a nuke bag in years then got a request to make them in orange fro a couple of hunters

Anyone have picts of a nuke bag? Not exactly sure what you are referring to.

cupper said:
Anyone have picts of a nuke bag? Not exactly sure what you are referring to.

http://www.cpgear.com/StoreBox/pack/3013_0.htm

Similar to that but mine is OD green.

Most AAFES stores(PX and BX) will have at least a tiny bit of naval gear. Also you may check clothing and sales(overpriced), or any surplus store(much cheaper and what most people actually do) near your local post. Another option is to wait for the next reclamation sale at the end of the month(not sure if the Navy does that or not).

*edit Halifax Tar already posted it

Seen a few people with the CP Gear bag,  don't really understand why people would buy that bag over using the issue small pack(provided you've been issued\entitled to one).  If it was a better quality/designed bag I understand 100% though.

-Skeletor- said:
....don't really understand why people would buy that bag over using the issue small pack....
One reason that comes to mind is that, being an individual purchase, it can be modified with jump wings, morale badges, etc, that you cannot should not do with an issued bag.

I still get lots of mileage out of my OD nuke bag....and yes, it does have subdued badges on it.  :warstory:

Back