• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

U of Waterloo stabbing sends 2 students, gender studies professor to hospital

I am going to take a guess at who the perp was. A male in mid 20s, with mental health issues, possibly an incel.

International student, likely from a religious country that doesn't recognize our ever increasing list of genders.

I am going to take a guess at who the perp was. A male in mid 20s, with mental health issues, possibly an incel.

Some of the guesses may be on point.

FTFY...also possibly a northern MAGAt...

I don't know about that. How far north is Ecuador?

Surprisingly, the alleged attacker's Facebook page is (was) still up when I googled his name.

Screenshot 2023-06-29 130732.jpg

Weird case. I hope the victims can recover quickly and fully. Police seem very confident of the motive in this; speculatively, they may have gotten a good statement from the accused. I’d be astonished to see that conclusion reached so quickly otherwise.

Some of the guesses may be on point.

I don't know about that. How far north is Ecuador?

Surprisingly, the alleged attacker's Facebook page is (was) still up when I googled his name.

View attachment 78511

And just like that, people lose interest.

Well...if he was a student at Waterloo, he's north of both Ecuador and US.

It's been near half a century since I left the Rock, but despite subsequently having lived in a few countries and several provinces including decades in Alberta, I will die a Newfoundlander first and foremost. It's not where one is currently sitting on his arse that determines what one claims to be, but what one feels one is.

Back