• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tribute Website

NB_Sailor

Inactive
Reaction score
Well it took awhile but I finally got the webpage up and running, I hope you all like it and any suggestions please feel free to pass em on.

http://www.freewebs.com/asoldierstribute/index.htm

nbsailor

Thank you for such a moving tribute.  As I tried to look through tears I realized that a soldgier should be appreciated and respected no matter what the country he hails from.  For all of Canada's men and women in harms way I pray for thier safety as I do the american men and women fighting for what is right and just.  I may not have been the one who sent them, I appreciate what they are risking thier lives for.  My children and my childrens children will live in a free world because of the actions of many men and women I will never meet. God Bless them all. AA

The website is just about complete, there 6 videos in total available for viewing on the site and they can also be downloaded. I have made individual Rolls Of Honour for the RCR,PPCLI and RCD's. Please pass the word about the site so they can remembered as they deserve to be "AS HEROS".

Jim

NB_Sailor said:
The website is just about complete, there 6 videos in total available for viewing on the site and they can also be downloaded. I have made individual Rolls Of Honour for the RCR,PPCLI and RCD's. Please pass the word about the site so they can remembered as they deserve to be "AS HEROS".

Jim

Hey Jim, nice work....again. Did you perchance happen to get a copy of the e-mail I sent over?

Vern

Back