• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Travel chaos continues as Canadian airlines, airports top global list of delays over long weekend

Operators and airlines have been blaming the ArrivCan app. They claim it takes four times as long to process passengers and are asking for it's end.

However, instead of phasing out something no longer required, something that creates chaos, frustration and division, while accomplishing nothing good. There is a plan.

What's trudeau's plan? He's talking about expanding the purpose and making the app permanent.

You can't make this shit up and it only proves once again, our country and our people are simply Laurentian Elite toys. We are not strong, we are not free, independent or self determining. We're stuck in a conspiracy with a path like a ball of yarn.

Is the purpose of a state not to protect the realm from all threats?

Not to everyone. Some people think the purpose of government is to safeguard rights. While most people rope in collective defence against aggressors, not everyone would include protection from natural events.

The first responsibility of a government should be almost identical as the Hippocratic oath.

will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgment, and I will do no harm or injustice to them.

- to-

I will use those Constitutional regimes which will benefit the citizens according to my greatest ability and judgement, and I will do no harm or injustice to them.

Back