• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Transfer questions....

Woz

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, Actually I'm doing my haft-time BMQ, i'm 16, and when i'll have 17 ( 24 august), i'll try to transfer to the regular.

Do i have to exactly wait until my birthday to ask to transfer?
I'm doing my Bmq, and i'll do mo SQ this summer, because i need money, and also it's like a preparation for my regular bmq and qs and....
But how frequent are the full time bmq? will i have to wait a lot?

I just don't know what to wait for.

( Sorry if something i've write isnt really meanfull, i'm french...)

:army: Thanks!

Perhaps if it is easier for you, you could post on the french section of the site. As to you question about being of age, I have been told by my higherups that I am to wait until my Birthdate before i can put my CT in. I Cannot speak on the course shedules though, maybe someone with more info can help you out.

Caleix

Thanks, The point is that i've posted on the french forum, but the forum seems dead...

I have a Question for you. If your just turning 17 in August this year...don't you have one more year of school left???

Caleix

No, i'm finishing my secondary 5, in june. I'm a lucky one, because if i would have been born a few day further, i would be in 4th secondary now.

The french portion of the forum is not dead; but the proportion of people attending it is, fairly low, and, there is much more people on the English forums. So, allot of francophone checks out the french portion, but since no one is posting, no one is answering.

I'm francophone, and I always check out what is happening in french, but I post possibly 8-10 times more often in English.

As for your question, Since you will have to pass by the CFRC, I suggest that you ask a recruiter or, check out the DOAD-5003-02  http://www.admfincs.forces.gc.ca/admfincs/subjects/daod/5002/3_f.asp

:) hope it will help.

But If i remember correctly you have to wait to be of age before starting  any procedure. otherwise there would be to many people under restricting age, or medical restrain, or drugs order, or...anything else... and trust me, the recruitment process is complicated enough.

I dont have time to read it now, but Thank you.

As soon as i can, i'll ask in my unit.

:army:  :salute:

Back