• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trade listings

Scratch_043

Reaction score
Okay, I just completed my CFAT today, and I was given a list of all the trades I qualify for.

in the list, is the MOC #, which I immediatly recognize, as well as the shortened form of the trade name.

then is where I get lost.

after some of the trade names, is an asteriks, or two. and there is a 6 digit number after the name of the trade, which I do not recognize from anywhere, and the Cpt. who administered the test had no Idea either.

Example: (from my own form)

169 AC OP* 322334

065 NW TECH** 323225

565 ACS TECH 423335

anyone care to take a swing at it??

Given that AC Op (Aerospace Control Operator) has the single asterisk, it is possible that it requires Air Crew Selection and/or medical requirements. But that's just a guess, perhaps kincanucks can clarify.

Michael O'Leary said:
Given that AC Op (Aerospace Control Operator) has the single asterisk, it is possible that it requires Air Crew Selection and/or medical requirements. But that's just a guess, perhaps kincanucks can clarify.
MED A also has a single asterisk though, as does POET, so I am unsure

ToRN said:
Okay, I just completed my CFAT today, and I was given a list of all the trades I qualify for.

in the list, is the MOC #, which I immediatly recognize, as well as the shortened form of the trade name.

then is where I get lost.

after some of the trade names, is an asteriks, or two. and there is a 6 digit number after the name of the trade, which I do not recognize from anywhere, and the Cpt. who administered the test had no Idea either.

Example: (from my own form)

169 AC OP* 322334

065 NW TECH** 323225

565 ACS TECH 423335

anyone care to take a swing at it??

* is special requirements for the trade such as educational. ** is for POET requirement for the trade. The six digits are for the trade med category.

Back