• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Towing a trailer during posting question

trencher

Inactive
Reaction score
Yes i have searched for the last hour on this question and can not find a answer.

I am posted and would like to know. I have been on course for 9 months and i have aquired alot of stuff in in my barracks room.

When i do my posting in a month if i tow a trailer to move my stuff  to my new barracks for the time being.Will i get reinbursted at my new unit? Iam pretty sure its paid by km ontop of your vehicle km?

I will not see IRP till the last 2 weeks of my course and want to start making arangements now in advance.

I am looking for answer and not go ask your BOR or OR or IRP. I can not there is not Admin periods on this course period.

trencher said:
I am looking for answer and not go ask your BOR or OR or IRP. I can not there is not Admin periods on this course period.

Lunch time?

You can email your IRP consultant at any time of the day, and usually within a week you will get an answer.

trencher,

In this thread you ask about reimbursement for moving the pile of stuff in your barrack room from your course location to your posting location.  You have another thread this morning that also talks about leaving your F&E at its current location (I assume that's your last posting location) until you want to have IRP move it to your new posting location.

You need to talk to your orderly room and IRP to make sure these two expectations won't conflict.  You need to be absolutely certain that if you request and get approval to carry your extra stuff in a trailer that it doesn't get considered by the system to be moving your F&E, and then leaving you high and dry for your other F&E.

Don't ask about these things separately, make sure everyone knows you have both requirements - and be prepared to cover the costs on one or the other if the system doesn't have a plan that covers both.

Back