• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Top "G" tells men not to join the Army

Well it seems the point I was trying to make has gone completely over the heads of all of you.
You're the only one in step on parade, yes we know how that works.

For your next wall of text go ahead and explain how you support your Top G's comments about women belonging at home, and are property of men. Or support racist and homophobic comments.

Well given that the subject of this forum is recruiting, I thought it would be a pertinent topic. Like it or not, this is what recruiters are up against. Characters who use social media and who are widely influential among young men, the primary recruiting demographic. Recruiting all over the western world is suffering right now, here you have, for lack of a better term, an "influencer", outright telling young men not to join up. Weather it's the British Army or what is not relevant, the message being conveyed is here is clear: Don't join. Now I find it somewhat telling to see insular and emotional reactions to someone that people dislike rather than anyone trying to tackle his arguments or the subject matter at hand, let alone provide any kind of rebuttal. And this is part of the problem at large. No one is talking to young men on a level that resonates. He certainly is. Today it's Tate, tomorrow, someone else. There is no organization, let alone the CAF, that exist in a vacuum. Young men in particular are looking for a route to self-actualization that actually appeals to them and, in my opinion, pertinent to their natural proclivities and inclinations. So maybe a better way of putting a the question is this: lets say you come across a young man, perhaps fresh out of high school, who was considering the military, but decided against it based on what he just heard from Mr. Tate. What would you say to that young man if you were to give him advice?

There were so many other ways of starting or engaging on the topic of recruiting and retention (many that have already been discussed or ongoing on this forum) without giving oxygen to that clown. Seems like you aren’t being very honest about what you want to talk about.

It seems like you want to use the legitimate subject of recruiting and retention to promote this Tate guy and somehow legitimize him.

I for one hope this Tate fellow keeps discouraging his followers from joining. We’ll all be better for it.
Yuuppppp

The type of people who would be inclined to listed to / take advice from Andrew Tate are also the exact type of people who we, as an institution, don't really want. Misogyny is the dude's bread and butter, and it has no place in the CAF. If the folks who are inclined to be administrative burdens from the get-go avoid us, that's absolutely a mutually beneficial arrangement.

You're the only one in step on parade, yes we know how that works.

For your next wall of text go ahead and explain how you support your Top G's comments about women belonging at home, and are property of men. Or support racist and homophobic comments.
I for one hope this Tate fellow keeps discouraging his followers from joining. We’ll all be better for it.
Yuuppppp

The type of people who would be inclined to listed to / take advice from Andrew Tate are also the exact type of people who we, as an institution, don't really want. Misogyny is the dude's bread and butter, and it has no place in the CAF. If the folks who are inclined to be administrative burdens from the get-go avoid us, that's absolutely a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Well, you guys sure called it a couple months ago. Andrew Tate was arrested in Romania today on suspicions of human trafficking.

There’s way more to the story for those who enjoy some good schadenfreude, but the gist of it is he got in a Twitter fight with Greta Thunberg, and in the course of same posted a video of himself featuring a pizza box from a local Romanian pizza shop. Apparently this tipped off his location, leading to his house getting raided and he and his brother arrested. Phenomenal self-own. Better that than owning women, though.

Well, you guys sure called it a couple months ago. Andrew Tate was arrested in Romania today on suspicions of human trafficking.

There’s way more to the story for those who enjoy some good schadenfreude, but the gist of it is he got in a Twitter fight with Greta Thunberg, and in the course of same posted a video of himself featuring a pizza box from a local Romanian pizza shop. Apparently this tipped off his location, leading to his house getting raided and he and his brother arrested. Phenomenal self-own. Better that than owning women, though.

200.gif

Anyone who thought his message was valid was IMHO a moron at best. This is the best ever outcome.

I am especially amused that his takedown is attributed to his own weak engagement to Greta.T. Truly a masterclass in
Self-immolationon.

" Alpha Male" at it's best

I wonder how well the "Alpha Male "will fare in an east European prison?
Kinda gives one the warm and fuzzies thinking about it.

Anyone who thought his message was valid was IMHO a moron at best. This is the best ever outcome.
Jail because you disagree with someone?

Guy's a goofball who gets into childish arguments on twitter but I'm not sure that's actually the stance you'd want to take.

I've argued for presumption of innocence in other threads and I'll continue to do that here.

I wonder how well the "Alpha Male "will fare in an east European prison?
Kinda gives one the warm and fuzzies thinking about it.

About as well as the school bully does when Poindexter finally snaps and brings an Uzi to class. I don't care that the dude is an accomplished MMA fighter, prison rules are savage. Swarmings and shivs don't care what your TKO stats are.

The rest of the "Alpha Male" moron crowd are softer than pudding. Most of them come from affluence and have never taken a punch in their life. "...Hardship, poverty and want...." as Napoleon once said.

About as well as the school bully does when Poindexter finally snaps and brings an Uzi to class. I don't care that the dude is an accomplished MMA fighter, prison rules are savage. Swarmings and shivs don't care what your TKO stats are.

The rest of the "Alpha Male" moron crowd are softer than pudding. Most of them come from affluence and have never taken a punch in their life. "...Hardship, poverty and want...." as Napoleon once said.
To this day, I still don't know whether this one is parody or not:
1672383379621.png

Guy's a goofball who gets into childish arguments on twitter but I'm not sure that's actually the stance you'd want to take.

The fact that he was arrested for human trafficking, involving sexually exploiting women and girls doesn't seem to factor? Or the part about him spouting his similar sexist and homophobic drivel across platforms, as a way to justify his actions?

I've argued for presumption of innocence in other threads and I'll continue to do that here.

I agree that with this. I will, however, relish in the absurdity of his involvement in his own capture and detention. This will fuel memes for years to come.

Wow. Karma at its best.

The fact that he was arrested for human trafficking, involving sexually exploiting women and girls doesn't seem to factor? Or the part about him spouting his similar sexist and homophobic drivel across platforms, as a way to justify his actions?

I agree that with this. I will, however, relish in the absurdity of his involvement in his own capture and detention. This will fuel memes for years to come.
I'm going to wait a few weeks before "celebrating" the down fall of Andrew Tate. This wouldn't even be the first time he has been arrested. He has, due to his status as public enemy #1 to the SJW crowd, been the apparent victim of "SWATTING" in the past.

No, jail because he's alleged to be a participant in human trafficking.

Back